Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food shortages

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panic buying creates shortages and it can be hard to predict, because it often isn't logical. I remember the first corona shopper mob who hit the grocery store near me picked it clean of every potato, except the sweet potatoes. No one touched them, the bin was overflowing, because people are dumb and don't understand nutrition. There are people who think they are going to starve if the local McDonald's shuts down for a few days. Some shortages will be irrelevant to survival.
Yeah I never understood why people freak out about no food on the shelves. I just buy what nobody else wants, and as you said, people are stupid. Not to mention we can get by on much less food than we actually eat.

I do not see a food shortage coming, personally. "Shortage" has been the buzzword for nearly 2.5 years now. If it does happen, yes, there will be chaos in the poor areas that will spill over into liberal city downtowns like what happened in 2020.

DOOM AND GLOOM!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I never understood why people freak out about no food on the shelves. I just buy what nobody else wants, and as you said, people are stupid. Not to mention we can get by on much less food than we actually eat.
It's just unusual because in the US, this is something we haven't seen before, or at least not in my lifetime. Hasn't really been a problem for me though. Certain different products disappear from time to time, and so far it's just a matter of waiting until they show up again. Then they'll come back and something else goes missing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just unusual because in the US, this is something we haven't seen before, or at least not in my lifetime. Hasn't really been a problem for me though. Certain different products disappear from time to time, and so far it's just a matter of waiting until they show up again. Then they'll come back and something else goes missing.
Because there's not a real shortage. Supply-chain still working itself out, combined with panic buying from time to time. When COVID first hit, while it was hard to imagine back then, most planners were saying 2023 before things truly return to normal. And if you're worried about higher prices, well, all this high pay due to bailouts combined with higher gas prices make goods go up. It's already trending back down.