“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

food for thought for girls

Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
in those girly hearts
hey i was just reading this article " weapons of mass seduction ", downloaded from the dj bible, and read about some of these interesting questions, and they worked pretty well.

Interesting Questions
dont ask too many questions, When you finally do ask questions, make them count.
- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
- What type of person makes the best lover?
- I like a woman who can cook well. What's your best dish?
- If we were a couple and I wanted to hang out with my friends till 2AM, how would that
make you feel?
- How would you seduce a gay man? (be prepared to tell her how you would seduce a
lesbian)
- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?

would be great if you guys add a few more such questions to the tally, also would be interesting to note how you would reply to these questions, because one thing is for sure, if you ask these questions to girls, they will probably expect a reply from you too, and as the article says " you need to be prepared with good answers"

my answers-

- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
ans: being with u ( for the girl i am talking to)

- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
exactly the way i felt when i saw u for the first time

- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
ans: housefull.

waiting for your mind boggling questions and answers.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Allow me to speak for everyone when I say...

PUKE!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*Sniffs* Yep, AFC is in the air...
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by flirty_intentions

my answers-

- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
ans: being with u ( for the girl i am talking to)


Please don't say that, ever.


- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
exactly the way i felt when i saw u for the first time


Wouldn't recommend that one either.


- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
ans: housefull.


Not even sure what that means.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Eh....*snicker*

A guy responds:
- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Being paid to drive sports cars on the Autobahn.
- What type of person makes the best lover?
A girl with no gag reflex.
- I like a woman who can cook well. What's your best dish?
I can make a kick ass pizza.
- If we were a couple and I wanted to hang out with my friends till 2AM, how would that make you feel?
Don't call me to pick your drunk ass up.
- How would you seduce a gay man?
(be prepared to tell her how you would seduce a lesbian)
I'll tell her I have the Indigo Girls' Greatest Hits (God forbid there is one)
- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
I feel ok; usually her husband is standing right next to her.
- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
One star; I gotta get my life some writers.

I know, it's for chicks. But no girls are going to come here and fill it out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Making music

- What type of person makes the best lover?
An adventurous spirit

- I like a woman who can cook well. What's your best dish?
I hook up the broiled chicken like no one's business.

- If we were a couple and I wanted to hang out with my friends till 2AM, how would that
make you feel?
Make sure you bring a girl home for me and we could make it a group afterparty.

- How would you seduce a gay man? (be prepared to tell her how you would seduce a
lesbian)
I'd take her to a WNBA game.

- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
My **** gets hard.

- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
NR, you can't rate my existence, as it transcends a mere rating scale.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by flirty_intentions

my answers-

- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
ans: being with u ( for the girl i am talking to)

- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
exactly the way i felt when i saw u for the first time

- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
ans: housefull.

waiting for your mind boggling questions and answers.
I'm sorry Flirty, but if you gave those answers to a girl she's going to laugh in your face. Which won't be bad if that's the response you were going for.

For Ol' Blue Eyes, here's a my answers:

- If you could spend your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Exactly what I'm doing right now. Life is good.
- What type of person makes the best lover?
A man who likes to snuggle afterwards.
- I like a woman who can cook well. What's your best dish?
I am an excellent cook, you'll have to narrow it down. Italian, American, French, Asian, whatever you like...I got a specialty.
- If we were a couple and I wanted to hang out with my friends till 2AM, how would that make you feel?
Have fun! Call me if you need me to come pick you up.
- How would you seduce a gay man?
I'd dress like you. :eek: (Just kidding!)
- How do you feel when you meet someone who you are instantly attracted to?
Terrified! (I just know I'm going to say something stupid & make them hate me!)
- If your life was a movie, what rating would you give it?
PG-For bad language, and sceens too dramatic for children.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by flirty_intentions

- How would you seduce a gay man? (be prepared to tell her how you would seduce a
lesbian)
OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
why would you even want to know how???
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Come on then, how exactly WOULD you seduce a lesbian?

I'd just bulk up to 200 pounds, get some breast implants and start wielding power tools around while singing KD Lang songs. :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
There are actually PUAs "specializing" in picking up lesbians and sexing them... The truth is really that almost ALL women are BI the just either prefer males or females.
 
Top