"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Follow up to: oh no...

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Here is the original thread

Just to clarify my house is not dirty...so to speak. Ironically it is more like Tyler Durden's house in the movie "Fight Club".

I planned to go thru with iqqi's suggestion. She called and said she can't meet me. She wanted me to bring it over to her place. I was gonna go but then she added that she would run downstairs and get it when I got there. Ok that was not good. I called her back in an hour. I told her I couldn't make it.

We ended up having lunch today. She got the item then. Whenever I try to talk about sleeping with her she changes the subject or does not respond.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
From reading your past post and this one, it seems like she's not interested in you. She just wanted to pick up the electronic item. Plus, why on earth would you talk about sleeping with her over a lunch?
 

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Yes I agree. I have been trying to change her low IL to high IL. Any little movement from her in the positive direction and I get too excited.

She is a HB9 and her cell is always ringing. I have not put all of my eggs in this basket. I still live my life and seek other women. I am very interested in getting her though. I'm not ready to give up but I continue on with my life.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by TylerDurden
Whenever I try to talk about sleeping with her she changes the subject or does not respond.
um....no offense, but...loser?

we need more details on how you are bringing this up....
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
The mean, nasty girl said nothing when you talked about sleeping with her over lunch?

Hmmm. I'm just stunned.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top