"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

follow up on the violence thing

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Met up with that chick from the other night again, the huge black dude was nowhere to be found but one of his buddies came up to me and started laughing about it. Apologised, said he was pissed off at a totally different situation and had taken it out on me. Anyway, ended up having a couple of drinks with this bloke, decent bloke. Says he studied Law Enforcement at some Uni in Colarado near Flagstaff? Is there a Uni there and is Law Enforcement a Uni degree in the U.S.A.

Anyway, they are actually working with the Australian Federal Police with all this terrorism crap and will be here for some time. So, all worked well for me. This chick thought I was some super hero smackin a big black trained fighter.

As I said but, toe to toe he would have done me in, thats why I hit first and hit hard at the time. We will find out tonight because we are all meeting up including the guy I smacked, would you beleiev his name is Tex?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
:eek:

I would consider myself lucky to have survived a brawl with a trained fighter. I can fight, but not on that level. Keep us posted

*shakes head*
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
would you beleiev his name is Tex?

my dad had wanted to name me Tex but my mum chose a different name

but i was almost called Tex too lol

i think my dad go the idea from some movie / movie star back in the 70's




Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Haha, that sounds like something right outta that move Swingers. Where Sue (spelling?) pulls a gun on the guys in the parking lot. Next day they end up drinking together lol
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
original thread please.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
flat

Well, they didn't show but I did have a little action with a few honeys. I didn't number close, actually didn't try, but I did get to pash a couple of chicks which is always fun. Was definitely ****blocked in the end, group of 5 women and only two of us men left.

Get home at 4.30am and my kid wakes me at fukcing 8.30am roughly. So, hey, the price you pay right?
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Porky
original thread please.
My thoughts exactly. Did a search...didn't turn anything up.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
original thread

I didn't even know what the hell porky was talking about, whats the deal with starting a new thread, not good?
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
haha no foolio. He and I are asking for a link to the original thread cause we don't know what you're talking about in this one. Obviously something happened with some guy but we don't know what.

;p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Cool man, thanks. :)
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Cops over here are animals,man.

They are very feared and abuse their power my guess is they were gonna hand your own ass on platter.

Stay away from american cops even if they are minorities.
 
Top