Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

follow up on the violence thing

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with that chick from the other night again, the huge black dude was nowhere to be found but one of his buddies came up to me and started laughing about it. Apologised, said he was pissed off at a totally different situation and had taken it out on me. Anyway, ended up having a couple of drinks with this bloke, decent bloke. Says he studied Law Enforcement at some Uni in Colarado near Flagstaff? Is there a Uni there and is Law Enforcement a Uni degree in the U.S.A.

Anyway, they are actually working with the Australian Federal Police with all this terrorism crap and will be here for some time. So, all worked well for me. This chick thought I was some super hero smackin a big black trained fighter.

As I said but, toe to toe he would have done me in, thats why I hit first and hit hard at the time. We will find out tonight because we are all meeting up including the guy I smacked, would you beleiev his name is Tex?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

I would consider myself lucky to have survived a brawl with a trained fighter. I can fight, but not on that level. Keep us posted

*shakes head*

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you beleiev his name is Tex?

my dad had wanted to name me Tex but my mum chose a different name

but i was almost called Tex too lol

i think my dad go the idea from some movie / movie star back in the 70's

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that sounds like something right outta that move Swingers. Where Sue (spelling?) pulls a gun on the guys in the parking lot. Next day they end up drinking together lol

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
original thread please.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flat

Well, they didn't show but I did have a little action with a few honeys. I didn't number close, actually didn't try, but I did get to pash a couple of chicks which is always fun. Was definitely ****blocked in the end, group of 5 women and only two of us men left.

Get home at 4.30am and my kid wakes me at fukcing 8.30am roughly. So, hey, the price you pay right?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
original thread please.
My thoughts exactly. Did a search...didn't turn anything up.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
original thread

I didn't even know what the hell porky was talking about, whats the deal with starting a new thread, not good?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha no foolio. He and I are asking for a link to the original thread cause we don't know what you're talking about in this one. Obviously something happened with some guy but we don't know what.

;p

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Cool man, thanks. :)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops over here are animals,man.

They are very feared and abuse their power my guess is they were gonna hand your own ass on platter.

Stay away from american cops even if they are minorities.