Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Follow up on my previous situation

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

So a while ago, I made a post about a chick that was acting confusing and or possibly wasting my time. Since then I've spun plates, and had a quick fling with one of her friends.

Now for the fun part.

We bumped into each other at a party, I acted pretty disinterested(partly because I was getting action that night), she told me that my haircut looked nice etc etc, I thanked her then went off to do my thing.

During the party some creepy dude was following her around, so she came to me and asked if I could help her shake him off. I calmly talked to the dude, told him to back off and stop being weird, which he did. Later on I called an uber and went back home with her friend.

Cue today, she texts me saying she wants to come over and roll me a joint as a token of appreciation, and to let her know when I'm free.

I told her I'll let her know.

Thoughts? Should I even bother trying to smash?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

So a while ago, I made a post about a chick that was acting confusing and or possibly wasting my time. Since then I've spun plates, and had a quick fling with one of her friends.

Now for the fun part.

We bumped into each other at a party, I acted pretty disinterested(partly because I was getting action that night), she told me that my haircut looked nice etc etc, I thanked her then went off to do my thing.

During the party some creepy dude was following her around, so she came to me and asked if I could help her shake him off. I calmly talked to the dude, told him to back off and stop being weird, which he did. Later on I called an uber and went back home with her friend.

Cue today, she texts me saying she wants to come over and roll me a joint as a token of appreciation, and to let her know when I'm free.

Make her work for it a bit more. Tell her you have a busy week end, so maybe she could come next week

That creepy guy following her was a way to get your attention, she could have delt with him by herself.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her work for it a bit more. Tell her you have a busy week end, so maybe she could come next week

That creepy guy following her was a way to get your attention, she could have delt with him by herself.
Told her I'm free Sunday afternoon, and Wednesday, but on Sunday I'll tell her that I'm busy.

Yeah she definitely could've, the guy was smaller than me and definitely not a threat.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Next time when a women asks you to handle creepy guys, just shoot back a "your momma never thought you to manage weak men?".

Women are more then capable to manage creeps in parties, they're been doing it since they're 10 or 12 years old, experts by adulthood.

You were White Knighted.

Welcome to the friend zone.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when a women asks you to handle creepy guys, just shoot back a "your momma never thought you to manage weak men?".

Women are more then capable to manage creeps in parties, they're been doing it since they're 10 or 12 years old, experts by adulthood.

You were White Knighted.

Welcome to the friend zone.
What sucks is one little mistake can banish you to the FZ for life. One. Little. Mistake. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your toes and thinking 5 steps ahead when it comes to women. It’s mentally draining sometimes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What sucks is one little mistake can banish you to the FZ for life. One. Little. Mistake. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your toes and thinking 5 steps ahead when it comes to women. It’s mentally draining sometimes.
It's not draining at all if you don't allow women to bully you.

It's draining because men continously supplicate to women just to get into her pants and yet that's exactly what causes her attraction level in him to drop like a ton of rocks.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So
Hey all,

Now for the fun part.

Sounds to me like she is looking to turn you into a buddy, a friendzone freddy, a friend with no benefits.

Offering to roll you a joint (if you are into that,) is her way of saying no sex is on the table but i want you to be my buddy.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you spin plates. When zero #ucks are given and a chick decides to "friend without benefits," you, you can take that plate out of rotation you can let it drop, you give it zero attention, and carry on with your plates you are still spinning.

You need not be on your toes. You need not worry about a mistake. Because when you are the prize it shows

This will help you not get mentally drained.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So

Sounds to me like she is looking to turn you into a buddy, a friendzone freddy, a friend with no benefits.

Offering to roll you a joint (if you are into that,) is her way of saying no sex is on the table but i want you to be my buddy.
I get what you mean. It’s all good, I ****ed her already so I’ll drop the plate, move on and look elsewhere

thank you