"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Follow up on my previous situation

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Hey all,

So a while ago, I made a post about a chick that was acting confusing and or possibly wasting my time. Since then I've spun plates, and had a quick fling with one of her friends.

Now for the fun part.

We bumped into each other at a party, I acted pretty disinterested(partly because I was getting action that night), she told me that my haircut looked nice etc etc, I thanked her then went off to do my thing.

During the party some creepy dude was following her around, so she came to me and asked if I could help her shake him off. I calmly talked to the dude, told him to back off and stop being weird, which he did. Later on I called an uber and went back home with her friend.

Cue today, she texts me saying she wants to come over and roll me a joint as a token of appreciation, and to let her know when I'm free.

I told her I'll let her know.

Thoughts? Should I even bother trying to smash?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Hey all,

So a while ago, I made a post about a chick that was acting confusing and or possibly wasting my time. Since then I've spun plates, and had a quick fling with one of her friends.

Now for the fun part.

We bumped into each other at a party, I acted pretty disinterested(partly because I was getting action that night), she told me that my haircut looked nice etc etc, I thanked her then went off to do my thing.

During the party some creepy dude was following her around, so she came to me and asked if I could help her shake him off. I calmly talked to the dude, told him to back off and stop being weird, which he did. Later on I called an uber and went back home with her friend.

Cue today, she texts me saying she wants to come over and roll me a joint as a token of appreciation, and to let her know when I'm free.

I told her I'll let her know.

Thoughts? Should I even bother trying to smash?
Make her work for it a bit more. Tell her you have a busy week end, so maybe she could come next week

That creepy guy following her was a way to get your attention, she could have delt with him by herself.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Make her work for it a bit more. Tell her you have a busy week end, so maybe she could come next week

That creepy guy following her was a way to get your attention, she could have delt with him by herself.
Told her I'm free Sunday afternoon, and Wednesday, but on Sunday I'll tell her that I'm busy.

Yeah she definitely could've, the guy was smaller than me and definitely not a threat.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Next time when a women asks you to handle creepy guys, just shoot back a "your momma never thought you to manage weak men?".

Women are more then capable to manage creeps in parties, they're been doing it since they're 10 or 12 years old, experts by adulthood.

You were White Knighted.

Welcome to the friend zone.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Next time when a women asks you to handle creepy guys, just shoot back a "your momma never thought you to manage weak men?".

Women are more then capable to manage creeps in parties, they're been doing it since they're 10 or 12 years old, experts by adulthood.

You were White Knighted.

Welcome to the friend zone.
What sucks is one little mistake can banish you to the FZ for life. One. Little. Mistake. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your toes and thinking 5 steps ahead when it comes to women. It’s mentally draining sometimes.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What sucks is one little mistake can banish you to the FZ for life. One. Little. Mistake. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your toes and thinking 5 steps ahead when it comes to women. It’s mentally draining sometimes.
It's not draining at all if you don't allow women to bully you.

It's draining because men continously supplicate to women just to get into her pants and yet that's exactly what causes her attraction level in him to drop like a ton of rocks.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
So
Hey all,

So a while ago, I made a post about a chick that was acting confusing and or possibly wasting my time. Since then I've spun plates, and had a quick fling with one of her friends.

Now for the fun part.

We bumped into each other at a party, I acted pretty disinterested(partly because I was getting action that night), she told me that my haircut looked nice etc etc, I thanked her then went off to do my thing.

During the party some creepy dude was following her around, so she came to me and asked if I could help her shake him off. I calmly talked to the dude, told him to back off and stop being weird, which he did. Later on I called an uber and went back home with her friend.

Cue today, she texts me saying she wants to come over and roll me a joint as a token of appreciation, and to let her know when I'm free.

I told her I'll let her know.

Thoughts? Should I even bother trying to smash?
Sounds to me like she is looking to turn you into a buddy, a friendzone freddy, a friend with no benefits.

Offering to roll you a joint (if you are into that,) is her way of saying no sex is on the table but i want you to be my buddy.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
What sucks is one little mistake can banish you to the FZ for life. One. Little. Mistake. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your toes and thinking 5 steps ahead when it comes to women. It’s mentally draining sometimes.
This is why you spin plates. When zero #ucks are given and a chick decides to "friend without benefits," you, you can take that plate out of rotation you can let it drop, you give it zero attention, and carry on with your plates you are still spinning.

You need not be on your toes. You need not worry about a mistake. Because when you are the prize it shows
.

This will help you not get mentally drained.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
So

Sounds to me like she is looking to turn you into a buddy, a friendzone freddy, a friend with no benefits.

Offering to roll you a joint (if you are into that,) is her way of saying no sex is on the table but i want you to be my buddy.
I get what you mean. It’s all good, I ****ed her already so I’ll drop the plate, move on and look elsewhere

thank you
 
Top