Focus on money and status not on game

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Sometimes red pill concepts hurt more than they help. It's okay to initially chase girls. I had missed so many opportunities just because I was given advice like "next her" or "dump her". General rule of thumb is don't get offended at slightest s*hit like if she says she is busy. Wait a week and try again. I go with 2 strike rule. Only next her if she rejects twice.

5. Despite what many sosuavers will tell you, you need to show and reciprocate some affection. I have lost several great girls because I wasn't reciprocating and was only using them for sex. If she says "I love you", it's okay to say it back. If she says she says "i missed you" it's okay to say "i miss you too". Yes being hard to get works for short term but you will loose your girl if you don't show enough affection. And yes they are human beings too and they need attention. If you don't give it them, then someone else will. In fact I had one girl who cheated on me just because of that.
These two are really good, i like these. You're already better than urbanyst, i disagree to some extent with the first 3 but i think it's right on the money to observe that being too alpha can be as bad as being too beta

Once you've corrected for beta traits you must correct for being too alpha, girls aren't perfect, sometimes they'll do dumb **** and if you next without remorse every time a girl messes up, you'll next even the most perfect girl eventually. Gotta be forgiving of minor transgressions, show affection when she's being good, etc.