Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flirts then accuses me of being jealous

robertj

Reaction score
girlfriend flirts her ass off with other guys. this is not just a jealous thing, our friends and the guys she flirts with tell me about this. then when I confronted her, she denied it, rationalized her actions and accused me of being jealous... I want to just walk away, but she's painting me as the jerk jealous one with the problem which annoys me to no end. She just hit me w this, I'm fired up pissed off and but need some rationale advise how to deal w this right. Do I just walk and say nothing?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gf doesn't respect you. Dump her and watch her come running back

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being jealous.

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her bro, shes a hoe. You should tell her she's a hoe too. No quality girl does things like that, and you've been very patient (read as(beta) to put up with it that long. 1 strike rule with **** like that bro. Remember 3.5 billion women.
ooooh i wish **** like this happens to me. I'd wait till the next time it was brought up, look her dead in her eyes with the calmest demeanor and smirk and say "I'm starting to think your a hoe" and not speak to her, atleast not till she begs

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hottest chick I've ever gone out with (didn't last very long) was a girl who blatantly flirted with my best friend right in front of me. The friend didn't reciprocate. Got rid of the girl immediately.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robertj said:
she's painting me as the jerk jealous one with the problem which annoys me to no end.
This is what women do in order to justify their treating you with disrespect, so they can have their cake and eat it too. They like these little buzzwords designed to shame the male like "jealous", "insecure", and "controlling". Women know guys hate being labeled with any of those words, so it's usually very effective. But don't fall for it. If you don't want to deal with the disrespect (and who would?), walk away.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I hear a girl mention the word "controlling," it raises a red flag with me.

Reaction score
It's a technique to get control on you. The flirt mixed with the defense of you are being insecure or controlling is meant to diminish your esteem. It raises hers in presense of her. It also shrinks your b@lls and c0ck in comparison to the men who don't have to take it.

There's not many defenses against this one especially if you are with a babe you care about. However if you don't care, you can let her see you getting fresh with another babe. It will let her know she doesn't have any control on you.

Reaction score
It's a technique to get control on you. The flirt mixed with the defense of you are being insecure or controlling is meant to diminish your esteem. It raises hers in presense of her. It also shrinks your b@lls and c0ck in comparison to the men who don't have to take it.

There's not many defenses against this one especially if you are with a babe you care about. However if you don't care, you can let her see you getting fresh with another babe. It will let her know she doesn't have any control on you.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP Dump her or go NC on her.

This is red flag- she's trying to asset control as the DJs said.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man... you need to have boundries and decide for yourself what is acceptable and what is not. Obviously if she is doing something that p1sses you off... you need to be masculine and not take that crap from a ho3.

I stay away from women like this like the plague.

Dump her before she drains your soul and bleeds your sanity.

robertj

Reaction score
Thanks !

Appreciate the advice and helping me get my head level on this one...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd approach this situation from a different angle. First, I wouldn't have confronted her at all about her flirtatious behavior. Then, change gear to a hard flirting mode. I will flirt with every single chic I see, especially the fat and ugly ones, in front of her. Chic don't want you to even look at another woman when she's with you. Beat her to her game...then kick her to the curb.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robertj said:
but she's painting me as the jerk jealous one with the problem which annoys me to no end. She just hit me w this, I'm fired up pissed off...
Do you think this is what a gf should be contributing to your life?

Walk away. But before you do that, get anything of yours out of her house, cut all ties.

AC130

Reaction score
This is called "gas lighting" she is taking a reality and trying to convince you that you are seeing it wrong and that you have the problem.

--My ex-wife is a international flight attendant. I know, who the hell gets married to a flight attendant? f-ing stupid. none the less after 10 years I saw behavior that pointed to a possible affair with a pilot. Can you believe it a flight attendant and a pilot who would've figured? I questioned her on it and presented the evidence of the suspicious behavior. Her responds was to convince me that i was insecure and imaging things. I finally had enough and split and got my kids 50 percent of the time. I since have confirmed i was correct all a long. I hold on to the evidence because he is married with 2 kids and she kiss my a$$ because she is worried about me ratting him out.
somewhere on this site i read something like" if a girl seems like she is being illogical in her explanations she is bull****ting you."
If you are in a LTR relationship or marriage, and you bring up a concern to your women and she doesn't say i understand why you feel like that or show some kind of effort to understand, dont waist your time with her anymore. she has no respect for you. IF she turns reality on you- trust yourself. Ask yourself "what would i say to my friend, if he was in the same situation?"
This is the first time i ever posted on any site. There is some great stuff here. So thank you for all the wise words.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
robertj said:
girlfriend flirts her ass off with other guys. this is not just a jealous thing, our friends and the guys she flirts with tell me about this. then when I confronted her, she denied it, rationalized her actions and accused me of being jealous... I want to just walk away, but she's painting me as the jerk jealous one with the problem which annoys me to no end. She just hit me w this, I'm fired up pissed off and but need some rationale advise how to deal w this right. Do I just walk and say nothing?

Be like Popeye, If you stands all you can stands, and can't stands no more dump her. Pretty much she wants to act innocent and make you into the bad guy. Don't buy into her bullsh1t. Show her the door.