“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Flirting

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Quite awhile ago while I was surfing this board, I found a thread that contained a link to a very extensive and thorough article on flirting. I think the site might have been some college psychology thing or something, but I can't remember for sure... And I can't find the thread with the link. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know of this article, and if so, can you post a link?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Thanks for replying.

That's not the article I was referring to, but it was interesting.
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

krd

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
862
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by stormwriter
I just did a search on Yahoo, and it came up with this site. Actually a pretty good site, with what appears to be some good information:

http://acmelove.com/flirting/natural-flirts.php
Just read through this article. So basically it's true that women control men most of the time, and there's no way of telling whether or not they are interested in you. Until they finally blow you off, of course. It's kind of disturbing to think that men are always the ones who are made into fools, while women can just sit back in delight and enjoy the power they have over us.

I must say, it's also tough from the article to distinguish whether the women responded negatively only when the men talked too much, or when after ten minutes, they decided that they didn't find them attractive. I wish the author would have made these points clearer. Oh well...
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
ill check out those web sites...or play san andreas...
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
this is my opinion but i didnt find that very helpful
 
Top