"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Flipping the tables through (perceived) indifference?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
704
Reaction score
165
Location
Europe
Indifference is often recommended when a plate of ours is starting to loose interest and we want to “flip the tables”. However, I am very curious to hear some personal experiences and cases in which this actually worked. How long had you been seeing each other? What was the background? How did you go about the indifference, etc etc.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Indifference is often recommended when a plate of ours is starting to loose interest and we want to “flip the tables”. However, I am very curious to hear some personal experiences and cases in which this actually worked. How long had you been seeing each other? What was the background? How did you go about the indifference, etc etc.
Youd have true indifference if your bonded to another lady instead.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
I always give people a taste of their own medicine if they treat me with disrespect or ignore my existence.
I don't give a f*ck who they are. If I get 2 red flags in a row, it's payback time!

By the way I wouldn't recommend flipping the tables or cold paybacks unless you're ready to discard that individual.
But I personally learned the hard way that disrespectful people are 100% toxic to your life.
There's no reason to keep them around.
 
Last edited:
Top