Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flat out telling a girl you want to hook up?

Elf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of telling this younger girl -flat out- that I want to hook up with her and see what she says. I don't go to school with her anymore and worse comes to worse she gets creeped out, thinks I'm a loser and tells all her friends. I could careless about not talking to her anymore so I'm fine with walking away if it doesn't workout.

Anybody done something similar?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of telling her, why dont you just do it..?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why anyone asks out girls...its so chode...

Think of it this way...

A guy who has options wouldn't be asking a chick out? Why? because he has an abundance of women, he isn't too worried about getting this one girl. Meanwhile the other guy he is asking a chick out and he doesn't even know the chick. I guess he mustn't have any other options because he is so quick to go right into a relationship.

Point I'm trying to put across you look like a AFC who jumped out the shadows saying "I have a crush on you". It may work here and there but the overall frame that your in is a rather boring dating frame of bf/gf there isn't no sexual tension or any of that good excitement. Sex isn't her way of getting validation or your acceptance anymore, now its basically you working to get sex while she logically screens you.

Overall if you actually want a chick, then game her the right way, don't be an AFC.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf2 said:
I'm thinking of telling this younger girl -flat out- that I want to hook up with her and see what she says. I don't go to school with her anymore and worse comes to worse she gets creeped out, thinks I'm a loser and tells all her friends. I could careless about not talking to her anymore so I'm fine with walking away if it doesn't workout.

It sounds like you're overthinking the situation. Just ask her and dont worry what her friends think or about rejection period. Just don't give a fvck and just do it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got the right idea bro but you can show a little tact too. Be subtle it's unbecoming to tell someone other than a girlfriend you want to jump her bones. Then again anything with t*ts and a tw*t is liable to do some crazy things so it really doesn't even matter. Do it up Romeo

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
its like jumping out of a moving car; in the movies it looks cool, but in real life it'll hurt your butt

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Elf2 said:

This style of asking women out died when Saved By The Bell was cancelled! This move didn't work for me anytime past 1999! It worked wonders for me in 1991 and I was only 5! No I didn't bang, yet we did 16 years later after I discovered the attraction was still there!!!

You should walk off, and go for an older chick.

If you want, build attraction and rapport then flirt and TELL her to hook up! DO NOT ASK!!!

As for her friends, grow some balls and show that you're no wuss!

See that asking a younger girl out sh*t? DON'T DO IT.