"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

flaking vs disinterest

pimp in training

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
how do you distinguish between a girl who is flaking out on a date and one who isnt interested in you and makes excuses
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I don't put up with flaky women, so I couldn't answer this one. In my eyes, if a girl flakes, she's not interested or doesn't care enough to give you a heads up so you don't think she's flakying. Holly crap, I just confused myself.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
it's hard to tell. you are thinking to much. if there is any doubt in your mind that she is uninterested than next her.
so you find out later that she was, and she was just nervous. so what! you are busy w/ all your other girls, or you are happy w/ LTR w/ your HB9
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Doesn't flaking = disinterest? Either way you ain't with the girl so does it really matter?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by flexion_
Doesn't flaking = disinterest?
ditto
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

pimp in training

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
i mean flaking as in nervousness. i agree with the dukester. ill go by the 2 strike rule on this one, nervousness or not
 
Top