"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Flakey behaviour

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I used to hook up with this girl. Then about 7 months ago I told her to beat it because she kept cancelling plans we made and did it three times in a row.

Then yesterday out of the blue she pops back up again and asks me to come and hang out. So we made plans for today. Then she starts sending me sexy pictures. Then two hours before our plan she says “I’m not feeling well, can we reschedule”. I just responded with “yes. No problem”

Is this girl mental? Is she incapable of learning from the past?. And wtf is she wasting my time to get in touch with me and make plans then flaking on them? /rant
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She is laughing at you, having fun, don't have intentions on meeting you not now not 7 months ago. Basically she invested into you and when realize she being used switched her mode with you.

Since you can't meet her, and you can't have hopes she meets you, and since she is fcking with you, what you can do is this. She wants your none sexual attention. That's how you get her out. Invite her to an expensive and glamorous restaurant in your city. Ask her if she ever was there, and have several choices if she says she was, then somewhere else glamorous. Then you invite her. Set specific time. She is guaranteed to be 30 or more minutes late, so don't sweat it. You will flake on her. When asked wtf happened, if she dares to message you, just tell her I waited and you didn't show up. If she don't, don't sweat it and no contact.

Hey, either way she won't be seeing you, this way at least you'll have a laugh.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I used to hook up with this girl. Then about 7 months ago I told her to beat it because she kept cancelling plans we made and did it three times in a row.

Then yesterday out of the blue she pops back up again and asks me to come and hang out. So we made plans for today. Then she starts sending me sexy pictures. Then two hours before our plan she says “I’m not feeling well, can we reschedule”. I just responded with “yes. No problem”

Is this girl mental? Is she incapable of learning from the past?. And wtf is she wasting my time to get in touch with me and make plans then flaking on them? /rant
Are YOU capable of learning from the past?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Flaky? Women are flaky?
This is hilarious. Tell her if she doesn’t come over and hit her knees, don’t ever contact you again.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I just had a woman flake because I got unwillingly spell-corrected and she couldn't understand my text which took on a whole different meaning. It's unreal to Never give you the benefit of the doubt and I shouldn't have to EXPLAIN myself to any hoe. Next.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top