Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakey behaviour

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hook up with this girl. Then about 7 months ago I told her to beat it because she kept cancelling plans we made and did it three times in a row.

Then yesterday out of the blue she pops back up again and asks me to come and hang out. So we made plans for today. Then she starts sending me sexy pictures. Then two hours before our plan she says “I’m not feeling well, can we reschedule”. I just responded with “yes. No problem”

Is this girl mental? Is she incapable of learning from the past?. And wtf is she wasting my time to get in touch with me and make plans then flaking on them? /rant

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She is laughing at you, having fun, don't have intentions on meeting you not now not 7 months ago. Basically she invested into you and when realize she being used switched her mode with you.

Since you can't meet her, and you can't have hopes she meets you, and since she is fcking with you, what you can do is this. She wants your none sexual attention. That's how you get her out. Invite her to an expensive and glamorous restaurant in your city. Ask her if she ever was there, and have several choices if she says she was, then somewhere else glamorous. Then you invite her. Set specific time. She is guaranteed to be 30 or more minutes late, so don't sweat it. You will flake on her. When asked wtf happened, if she dares to message you, just tell her I waited and you didn't show up. If she don't, don't sweat it and no contact.

Hey, either way she won't be seeing you, this way at least you'll have a laugh.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hook up with this girl. Then about 7 months ago I told her to beat it because she kept cancelling plans we made and did it three times in a row.

Then yesterday out of the blue she pops back up again and asks me to come and hang out. So we made plans for today. Then she starts sending me sexy pictures. Then two hours before our plan she says “I’m not feeling well, can we reschedule”. I just responded with “yes. No problem”

Is this girl mental? Is she incapable of learning from the past?. And wtf is she wasting my time to get in touch with me and make plans then flaking on them? /rant
Are YOU capable of learning from the past?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Flaky? Women are flaky?
This is hilarious. Tell her if she doesn’t come over and hit her knees, don’t ever contact you again.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a woman flake because I got unwillingly spell-corrected and she couldn't understand my text which took on a whole different meaning. It's unreal to Never give you the benefit of the doubt and I shouldn't have to EXPLAIN myself to any hoe. Next.