Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a cougar flake on me. We talked for 20 minutes and she seemed pretty dtf, she told me how my camaro made her panties wet. I told her I was hungry, so I could eject her and I was. I suggested we eat at her place, she said no because the maids just cleaned it. After that, we kept talking and I went with sexaul innuendos. She seemed receptive, and told me to meet here at the bar an hour later after asking me if I was still hungry(assuming she wanted it then). What exactly did I do wrong?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By ejecting you abruptly ended the momentum you had going for you. Her logical brain supplanted the more emotional state you had her in before.

B

BeDJ

It's like making out with a girl, and then having her say she was hungry.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...she told me how my camaro made her panties wet. I told her I was hungry..."

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as stated by posters above...
you left. simple as that.
if you were that interested really, you wouldve stayed/dragged her with you/taken her to yours, and sorted food afterwards.

Just take it as a lesson learned my friend. if you get momentum in a bar, dont leave the chick unattended. That goes for everyone.
1) Logical brain kicks in because youre not playing to her emotional side anymore
2) someone else can easily snap her up before the brain transitions from "wet panties" - "wtf am i thinking!"
3) if she is still there, waiting for you because she digs you, she will make you work for it. ASD will have kicked in, and youll have lost the SNL you had planned. You will have to date her.

EDIT: Plus "...she told me how my camaro made her panties wet. I told her I was hungry..."

REALLY??? be honest, you didnt really wana get laid, did you. You wanted something to post about how horrible and flaky women are. YOU set her up for it man
Peace.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should've brought her to the car and hit. this is a straight up clown post bro

Igetit!

Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
Just had a cougar flake on me. We talked for 20 minutes and she seemed pretty dtf, she told me how my camaro made her panties wet. I told her I was hungry, so I could eject her and I was. I suggested we eat at her place, she said no because the maids just cleaned it. After that, we kept talking and I went with sexaul innuendos. She seemed receptive, and told me to meet here at the bar an hour later after asking me if I was still hungry(assuming she wanted it then). What exactly did I do wrong?

So I assume this was the FIRST TIME you and this women had ever layed eyes on each other when she told you your camaro "made her panties wet".

My spider sense would have went off right there. I just wonder what type of conversation you two were having that lead her to say that....what were you saying to her before she blurted out that comment.

And again...if that was the first time you two ever met and spoke to each other,then you suggesting you go back to her place was an obvious,clear mistake. You don't ask to go back to a chick's place the first day you meet her,MUCH LESS within the first 20 minutes.

Seems to me you just skipped the "comfort" stage. You know....A.C.S./attraction,comfort,seduction? Seems like there was some attraction there,but you either skipped or rushed through comfort trying to get straight to the seduction/sex part.

Either that,or she was just an AW jerking you around with the attraction you had for her.