Flakes might be the best thing ever!

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
I just had a hot girl flake on me in typical bytch fashion - i see right through every move of hers:

shes sweet and sounds caring, then an hour before we gonna meet up, she says "oh i forgot that my friend got tickets to a baseball game for me and him and i cant just not go" - typical playerette move, hot bytch who has too many options, FCUK THAT!!!

anyway, here is why i think flakes are the best thing ever........

I am sitting here at 12:45 and my plans just flaked on me, and I feel so encouraged to just go through my phone #s and call girl after girl after girl and just say "hey wassup lets chill" without a second thought, its like I almost feel more confident in "getting revenge" on the flaky girl by hooking up with another girl

anyone else experience this kinda mindset?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time it may not nesscariy be a revenge type deal but i believe in having options and when one bytch flakes i love to say NEXT and call a chick worth my time. My mindset is more or less ok Next fvck that bytch my time is valuable her loss not mine.

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
alphamale (and anyone else),

usually i make double or triple plans in case of flakes, but this girl this time seemed like a SURE THING to wanna chill..........i mean we been talkin for a week now where everything in the convos is like "heyy lover, hey sexy, hey baby i missed u" on her end, AND we already hung out before and made out so the interest level on her part was there

so, i didnt make any other plans and because i was EXTRA counting on her, it screwed me over for today a lil bit..............so far i called 5 girls and all 5 are busy, good thing i got like 30 #s lol

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right right well if worst comes to worst go out to social gatherin alone and find someone there. But yeah when bytchs flake it just makes me more determined to have a better time because i know she's a bytch missing out. And when or if she calls you back and says some shyt like "i'm sorry about the other night" you already know to not care and instead tell her about how great of a time you had without her.

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
yup she imed me saying "this isnt my fault, if u dont wanna ever chill then k"

ignoring her forever :)

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
it sucks when they flake....i always try to have a backup plan

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vegas_pimp said:
yup she imed me saying "this isnt my fault, if u dont wanna ever chill then k"

ignoring her forever :)
I would ask her, 'Then who made plans with me despite the fact that you had a prior engagement, your evil twin?' Not her fault....I swear.