Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes, I am tired of hearing about them so here is the best response.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Fellas I have been dealing with flakes forever and here is the best response to give them when they cancel on you. If you give them this response, they usually are still interested in you AFTER a week or 2 goes by. USE THIS EVERY TIME A GIRL FLAKES. I have used it before, and ended up banging her for a long time.

The response:

Actually, that works better for me, my schedule today is bit hectic! I will give you a shout later on so we can make other plans

The End.

What do you think?

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best case scenario: she rethinks her flakiness and maintains interest in you.

Worst case scenario: you maintain your self-respect while dealing with some flake unworthy of your time.

Sounds win-win to me.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
They flake on you because you failed to offer enough value/attraction.

And also you are not important to her because she has a lot of other options.\

If you tolerate flaking then you are demonstrating that you do not respect yourself. You do not respect yourself because you do not love yourself.

Geez, you people sound like AFC's

The rule is: WE NEVER DEAL WITH FLAKES! We throw them immediately.
An attractive person with a lot of options will not tolerate flakes. Period!

Nice Guys are such losers! They are so desperate that they tolerate flakes!
Even if you have bang them, you have invested, which puts you near the trap zone of commitment and AFC behavior.

Women are flaking because they know that there will always be AFC/Nice Guys who be willing to put up with their crap and let the women use them for mutual masturbation.
Now, If well all cooperate to respect ourselves enough not to take their flaking bull**** then they would not dare flake.
Just concentrate on self - improvement and follow your dreams an NO! A dream girl does not count.

THREAD CLOSED.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
They flake on you because you failed to offer enough value/attraction.

And also you are not important to her because she has a lot of other options.\

If you tolerate flaking then you are demonstrating that you do not respect yourself. You do not respect yourself because you do not love yourself.

Geez, you people sound like AFC's

The rule is: WE NEVER DEAL WITH FLAKES! We throw them immediately.
An attractive person with a lot of options will not tolerate flakes. Period!

Nice Guys are such losers! They are so desperate that they tolerate flakes!
Even if you have bang them, you have invested, which puts you near the trap zone of commitment and AFC behavior.

Women are flaking because they know that there will always be AFC/Nice Guys who be willing to put up with their crap and let the women use them for mutual masturbation.
Now, If well all cooperate to respect ourselves enough not to take their flaking bull**** then they would not dare flake.
Just concentrate on self - improvement and follow your dreams an NO! A dream girl does not count.

THREAD CLOSED.
The novice chases after the flake and fails because he doesn't know better.

The veteran doesn't waste his time with the flake because he doesn't want to play any games.

The master can do whatever he wants, because he can outgame the flake and have her chasing after him in the end.

I'm certainly no master myself, but your philosophy of "I quit whenever the going gets tough" indicates you aren't either.

THREAD OPENED.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:

The veteran doesn't waste his time with the flake because he doesn't want to play any games.

The master can do whatever he wants, because he can outgame the flake and have her chasing after him in the end.
Agreed. And here's some rep points for you.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's watch that again in slow motion. Daaaaaaamnnn. Nothing but net.

Uberguy said:

I'm certainly no master myself, but your philosophy of "I quit whenever the going gets tough" indicates you aren't either.

THREAD OPENED.
Or, as Bruce Lee put it, "Before I learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch and a kick was just a kick. When I studied martial arts, a punch was no longer just a punch and a kick was no longer just a kick. Now I understand martial arts, and a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick."

I'm realising more and more that you have to move through each phase, and there is going to be a long time where you're obsessed with the techniques, tools and rules of the game and that's fine. It's where many of us (myself included) have to be before we can outgrow it, some of us will probably have to lean on the rules forever.

Should a noob use the same anti-flake strategy used by a vet/master?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Did you guys even try my response to a flake? It works, come back when a chic flakes on you and you use my response and post a field report when you get laid.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Uberguy said:

THREAD OPENED.
It's out of the park!!! You are awarded rep points!

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Fellas I have been dealing with flakes forever and here is the best response to give them when they cancel on you. If you give them this response, they usually are still interested in you AFTER a week or 2 goes by. USE THIS EVERY TIME A GIRL FLAKES. I have used it before, and ended up banging her for a long time.

The response:

Actually, that works better for me, my schedule today is bit hectic! I will give you a shout later on so we can make other plans

The End.

What do you think?
This is a decent approach. However, you run the risk of the girl not buying it and her feeling like you just said it to save face.

My usual response is to call and confront her and give her a little **** about it in a flirtatious way. Something like:
You: So what's up?
Her: bla bla bull**** excuse.
You: Haha riiight, so you're one of those types, just way too cool for me [sarcasm]
Her: Noo (either she'll set up another date or she'll insist she's telling the truth, either way)
You: Ok, well we'll figure something out, gotta go.

This conveys that I'm not hurt by it at all, but yet I don't tolerate lack of respect.

As said before, flaking is due to insufficient interest. You need a certain amount of interest for a girl to meet you somewhere, if it's there, you proceed to run your game on her during your date and further increase interest until the eventually lay. However, if she flakes, she may still have some interest, but not enough to meet with you, in which case you have to increase it with phone game techniques such as the one I wrote down.

If her interest level is so low she won't even pick up your phone call, forget it, it's a lost cause, you can't run game and increase interest level if she won't even interact with you. Constantly texting her trying to reschedule will only further decrease value Just ignore her from then on and she might just reach out to you eventually, since you've shown you don't care.

Building enough attraction AND comfort when you first meet her and get her number is vital to reduce flaking in the first place. :up:

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I've had former flakes become bench players.

I never really bothered with responses. I kinda like Bluntmaster's response, and I've used it, but it never really had a solid footing for me.

It just almost always seemed as if it was me trying a bit too hard to save face.

You had set a date... she cancels... and then all of a sudden your schedule is too hectic?

I'd much more prefer this route:
Hey, that works for me, maybe I'll give you a call some other time and we can make plans.

Now, I know it's not the best line or the most solid line... but I've had women admit to me that what got to them was when I said: "Maybe I'll give you a call".

It seemed to destroy their perception that I would ABSOLUTELY try to call them back. Again, this is what's worked for me with former flakes. The fact that I was willing to knock them back a few rungs on my Ladder of Women was showing them my "Whatever" attitude... because I literally could care less if a woman flakes on me. I've gotten to the point where I can tell by the sound of her voice whether she's being honest about flaking or not.

If she texts it... forget it.
It's kinda like texting your boss at work: "Not gonna make it in today"

Who does that?

And that's the important of having a rotation. Once a woman flakes... you shrug it off... you always have more that you can just call up... and tomorrow is always another day anyway.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uberguy said:

THREAD OPENED.
this is certainly one of the misconceptions on this site, some people seem to be under the impression that they will be able to seduce virtually any woman out there once they have 'fully-mastered various pickup techniques'. Game is not a magical formula (as some people view it on here) and from time to time, you will encounter women who are seriously not interested in you and don't want anything to do with you nomatter what super saiyan level you currently at but are just using you for attention hence the repeated flaking. the sooner you realise that the better it is for everyone concerned.

Show me one 'master' who is able to outgame any woman and i will show you a bullshitter. Don't believe everything you read from those pua crap books telling you can sleep with any woman you like after reading this bla bla bla....there are just selling you pipe dreams.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
this is certainly one of the misconceptions on this site, some people seem to be under the impression that they will be able to seduce virtually any woman out there once they have 'fully-mastered various pickup techniques'. Game is not a magical formula (as some people view it on here) and from time to time, you will encounter women who are seriously not interested in you and don't want anything to do with you nomatter what super saiyan level you currently at but are just using you for attention hence the repeated flaking. the sooner you realise that the better it is for everyone concerned.

Show me one 'master' who is able to outgame any woman and i will show you a bullshitter. Don't believe everything you read from those pua crap books telling you can sleep with any woman you like after reading this bla bla bla....there are just selling you pipe dreams.
Agreed. There is no such thing as mastery level with women, there's only guys that have a higher probability of successfully building attraction. Even those guys fail all the time. I always use Paul Janka as an example, but think about it. The guy got 521 phone numbers in 9 months and only managed to sleep with 51 of those girls, which means he had a success rate of only 9.8%. Now think about that for a minute. The guy is very dominant, outgoing, intelligent, witty, probably wealthy, and is very good looking and he gets a 9.8% lay rate? If there's anybody out there who has so-called "mastery" level game, it's PJ and he most likely gets tons and tons of flakes.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like David deangelo's approach to flaking.

if you already made plans, and while talking to her you hear any doubt any sign of flake whatsoever... you go.

her: mmm, well Im not sure, how abou...
you: (cut her) woa woa woa, stop, why dont you just go do your own thing, I don't think this is gonna work.
her: what???
you: yea, why you trying to play games here, this is what i want, Ill want to meet you this day at this time, if you can great, if not then lets just leave it at that.

take control

also before you plan the date to actually ask her
you: so (girl) tell me from 1 to 10 what are the chances that you are not gonna show up, or that something else is gonna come up, because if there is something I really dislike is people who dont do what they say their gonna do.

so if you hear anything but a "oh no, Im really gonna be there, then you cut them and let them go"

its about self respect, and showing boundaries upfront!

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How rampant is flaking? Out of the 15 or so numbers I got this semester, only two rejected me via flaking on a date. The rest just straight up said their schedule was too full or gave me an excuse why it would not work and didn't give me an alternative time.

It just seems like the chicken**** girl's way of rejecting you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl ever flakes on me my response is: "It was interesting making plans with you". Or "It was nice talking to you".

And that's my only reply.

Move on.

She's got your number.

She decides to call like a woman or a normal human being and actually follow through in the future, fine. If not I've just bascially blown her off. Fvck the B.S. there's too many women out there. Stop relying on one.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, my policy is typically to delete the flake's number.

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome response, proper, in control and never desperate. Always keep in mind that women crave a challenge – they’ll value you more if they feel they have to work to get your attention. If it looks like you’re hanging off her every word, then you’re basically being too easy. She’ll feel like she can definitely have you if she wants… and at this point she probably won’t want you. It's crazy how it works but it's so true.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP had it exactly right - flip da script on dat girl!

Now you are the ambivalent one and she starts thinking about you, and then you have a beautiful three months of bars and banging lol

sixersfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman flakes you send her a text saying the following: 'I'll see how you'll make it up to me before I pass judgement'

Usually I don't condone sending text messages as it is not direct enough but in this instance it's fine.