Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes, I am tired of hearing about them so here is the best response.

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think my aggression to flakiness, time wasting and games used to get me laid.

Its strange, but Rooshv talks about it. Although my aggression and anguish was brought out by the flake, not after the flake.

Basically, what I'm saying is, that sometimes, girls see aggression and anguish as an indicator of interest, atleast the few times it's happend to me. All the times I've been flaked on, played games with and taken for a long ride, the sex has been the best with said chick.

I honestly believe some girls ''get off'' on frustrating men, sexually. I've been the frustrated guy, and I've also been the replacement date where another guy has been flaked on. Ever hear about how girls like a dude who licks pvussy, the orgasm from that comes from the cvm stored from the guy the night before. Women orgasm over imagination.

The biggest problem for me, with flakes, is the fact that she might possibly of turned me down to sex some other chump, but in the meanwhile, insult my intelligence and make believe I'm naive. In my experience, I've been on both ends of the stick and know a woman's tone for that type of flake all too well.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
I tried his line on a recent flake. I got a date and a blow job. Then I ask the girl out again. That damn ***** flaked on me again! I wasted my precious time. I should crucify myself for even considering this AFC/Nice Guy Move.
I am throwing her away. I do not care about the if she swallows my ***!
I have other girls to have sex with. I do not not need her. I do not need to put up with her flaky crap.

Tolerating flakes are only for people who do not have a lot of others girls to have sex with.
Only AFC/Nice Guys tolerate disrespect.

Anyone with a ton of experience with women know for a fact that if a girl has lied once then she will lie again.
If a girl has disrespected you then she will disrespect you again someday. Not today but maybe someday she will. And I would rather save myself from heartache and disrespect.
As Anti - Dump used to say "Past behavior is a good predictor of Future Behavior". Protect your heart at all cost.
I think Anti - Dump said something about that but I just can not remember which thread it was and my memory is blurry anyway.

I should have thrown her the first time.

Techniques on How to flip the script on flaky women exist but flipping the script should only be use as an option of last resort. A true Master Seducer would have been able to avoid getting flakes in the first place instead of having to deal with flakes. Flipping the script on flaky women will only serve as a fail safe mechanism. Prevention is better than cure. The best thing to do is to move on or at least diversify your prospective interest through having a lot of options/back – ups. Tolerating flakes is a rationalization created by Nice Guys. If we continue tolerating women’s flakiness then they will continue flaking on us. Do you really want to continue wasting 1 or maybe 2 days of your life on a woman who flaked on you? Is sex really worth getting disrespected?

(Note: For a truly attractive person who gets lotsa sex, stuff about getting sex is no longer considered a valuable issue. He moves on to fulfilling higher needs. The women can sense a lack of hunger/desperation. They interpret this lack of hunger for sex as him being satisfied due to the availability of sex partners. The availability of sex partners in a man is then equated to as High Quality therefore, attractive but this hunger/desperation thing is a different topic for a different post).

Is it really worth it? There’s gotta be more to life than having sex and being a talking dildo?
The people spreading these garbage beliefs are probably Nice Guys who value women more than their own time and self – worth. These Nice Guys are so externally dependent for approval and re-assurance that they demand us to agree that it is okay to deal with flakes. But it is NEVER okay to deal with flakes because Life is too short and we only live once! She is only a woman; she is not a Goddess no matter how beautiful she is. But Nice Guys are too needy. Nice Guys are either too needy for attention, affection or sex that they make excuses to elevate the woman to a Goddess level. This chumpy, doormat - ish sort of behavior is representative of a Nice Guy’s neediness. Kill the desperation and you will kill the Nice Guy.
The tactic of flipping the script on flaky women may give relief to your AFC’s frustration but that’s all it does: “Temporary Relief” and the Illusion of an Achievement. Notice that he is no longer frustrated but still remaining a chump/dupe. We will never endorse tolerating disrespectful flakes because it is wrong and will always be.
There is no such thing as perfection but it is never right to make excuses and rationalize mediocrity.

Take a lesson from Paul Janka as an example.
How does Paul Janka handle flakes? Well, He doesn’t! If a woman flakes on him, he ignores her and moves on and if the flaky woman demands to get back together with him then, getting back is fine with him also but he accepts them conditionally and puts boundaries upon compliance. He neither has a problem dealing with flakes nor does he ever concentrate on any one single particular flake or flaky women plus he lowers the priority on the flaky woman by placing them on a rotation. That is an absolutely wonderful time – management skill from Paul Janka. You should learn from this guy. Paul Janka is one of the experts at using “Volumes Game”.

Note: Paul Janka used to have a problem with flakes in his early AFC days. In his book Paul Janka also talks about avoiding calling women but you shouldn’t take his advice on that because it is wrong. Calling women will actually increase your chance with them. Oops, I am off the topic. I cutting this out because this does not belong in this thread.

The problem with Nice Guys is that they make women the center/focus of their lives but that is a different topic on a different post.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
I tried his line on a recent flake. I got a date and a blow job. Then I ask the girl out again. That damn ***** flaked on me again!

Thank you, thank you very much. I have had success with my line. I used it on a flake and I know she was out banging another guy when she flaked on me. I still managed to get her to come back and **** me for a few months.

Realize this fellas, when they flake on you, they are sucking off some other chode. You can either get mad, or get even.

The key is to find a good girl who won't pull this crap.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sixersfan said:
If a woman flakes you send her a text saying the following: 'I'll see how you'll make it up to me before I pass judgement'

Usually I don't condone sending text messages as it is not direct enough but in this instance it's fine.
I usually do the whole " you owe me " trick and it pays off well. I had a girl bake me a cake once. I ate the cake and then I nexted her haha.

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST POST!!! Welcome to Sosuave:up:

Reaction score
i think the best approach is to not respond to their message at all. 99% of the guys always respond with something, and when you do not it is a win-win for you because:

1. you do not do what 99% guys do
2. you just move on and not let it phase you
3. if she is actually interested she will reach out to you by double texting and asking what happened

most of the times, when you ignore a woman it causes her to feel weird and awkward, because you stand out.