"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Flaked and stuck with OLD match

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Got a voice msg from her overnight. She wants to date during the next week.
Should go to the dojo for two hours more a week. Getting some in your face does wonders in easing ones mind...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Got a voice msg from her overnight. She wants to date during the next week.
Should go to the dojo for two hours more a week. Getting some in your face does wonders in easing ones mind...
Getting some what in your face?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So Im trying OLD since six weeks. First time in my life and it‘s working pretty good for me so far.

One of the girls got me stuck in a situation, i don‘t feel comfortable with.

Had a match last week, funny conversation, had her number about twenty messages back and forth. Continued the conversation on whatsapp with the same vibe. She compliments my humor and my attitude. Asked her out after four days of texting a little bit. She replied immediately and agreed with something like „I really would like to“. Set up a date for friday and she cancelled it today - two days before, no big deal for me.

But now I‘m here...

I have to translate in english, they way she communicates is way more friendly than it sounds.

She: Hey, i forgot I‘m on a festival on friday. Sorry, I won‘t make it.
Me: Hey, happens. Let me know when you have some time.

Same Day I posted a status with a concert ticket. So ten minutes later...

She: Wow you got a ticket... Im SOOO jealous now *tons of emotes
Me: No... I got two
She: Nooo way. I didn‘t get any
Dumb me: Well, perhaps I think about you when my buddy flakes on me

Guess what? She‘s hooked. But now I can‘t figure out anymore if there‘s any genuine interest for me... I should have waited for her to reach out again with a plan for a date!?
I really would like to meet her, but I don‘t want to waste that ticket and my time on a girl that flaked because her interest faded. Or I’m overthinking.

I feel like I give up my value, if I take her to that concert.

Any thoughts?
It's unusual to see OLD practitioners who are arrogant in their superficially created persona act like he is impotent.

Dismiss her.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It's the first. I'm more concerned about the fact, that she knows I got tickets for a show she wants to go, than the flake.
You shouldn't be concerned about anything. She had a chance and she lost it. She will have another chance when you reach out for another date (next week or later).

And quit posting stupid crap on social media. What do you hope to gain by posting concert tickets on there? I'm willing to bet you did it for her, whether you're willing to admit it or not.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I cut off contact after she told me about her weekend. I went on this one with the wrong mentality anyway.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Doesn't matter if her flake was a sh1t test.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Doesn't matter if her flake was a sh1t test.
Totally not. No chance I'm getting involved with someone who's partying four days straight with tons of alc and amphetamine. I just got rid of a crazy one and have no intentions right now to open the door for the next disaster.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top