Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaked and stuck with OLD match

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a voice msg from her overnight. She wants to date during the next week.
Should go to the dojo for two hours more a week. Getting some in your face does wonders in easing ones mind...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a voice msg from her overnight. She wants to date during the next week.
Should go to the dojo for two hours more a week. Getting some in your face does wonders in easing ones mind...
Getting some what in your face?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So Im trying OLD since six weeks. First time in my life and it‘s working pretty good for me so far.

One of the girls got me stuck in a situation, i don‘t feel comfortable with.

Had a match last week, funny conversation, had her number about twenty messages back and forth. Continued the conversation on whatsapp with the same vibe. She compliments my humor and my attitude. Asked her out after four days of texting a little bit. She replied immediately and agreed with something like „I really would like to“. Set up a date for friday and she cancelled it today - two days before, no big deal for me.

But now I‘m here...

I have to translate in english, they way she communicates is way more friendly than it sounds.

She: Hey, i forgot I‘m on a festival on friday. Sorry, I won‘t make it.
Me: Hey, happens. Let me know when you have some time.

Same Day I posted a status with a concert ticket. So ten minutes later...

She: Wow you got a ticket... Im SOOO jealous now *tons of emotes
Me: No... I got two
She: Nooo way. I didn‘t get any
Dumb me: Well, perhaps I think about you when my buddy flakes on me

Guess what? She‘s hooked. But now I can‘t figure out anymore if there‘s any genuine interest for me... I should have waited for her to reach out again with a plan for a date!?
I really would like to meet her, but I don‘t want to waste that ticket and my time on a girl that flaked because her interest faded. Or I’m overthinking.

I feel like I give up my value, if I take her to that concert.

Any thoughts?
It's unusual to see OLD practitioners who are arrogant in their superficially created persona act like he is impotent.

Dismiss her.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the first. I'm more concerned about the fact, that she knows I got tickets for a show she wants to go, than the flake.
You shouldn't be concerned about anything. She had a chance and she lost it. She will have another chance when you reach out for another date (next week or later).

And quit posting stupid crap on social media. What do you hope to gain by posting concert tickets on there? I'm willing to bet you did it for her, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cut off contact after she told me about her weekend. I went on this one with the wrong mentality anyway.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if her flake was a sh1t test.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if her flake was a sh1t test.
Totally not. No chance I'm getting involved with someone who's partying four days straight with tons of alc and amphetamine. I just got rid of a crazy one and have no intentions right now to open the door for the next disaster.