I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Getting some what in your face?Got a voice msg from her overnight. She wants to date during the next week.
Should go to the dojo for two hours more a week. Getting some in your face does wonders in easing ones mind...
Just some hits.Getting some what in your face?
So taking some blows to the face make you focus?Just some hits.
Damn, I have to think before texting here, too?
Getting hit and put under pressure forces you to focus.So taking some blows to the face make you focus?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It's unusual to see OLD practitioners who are arrogant in their superficially created persona act like he is impotent.So Im trying OLD since six weeks. First time in my life and it‘s working pretty good for me so far.
One of the girls got me stuck in a situation, i don‘t feel comfortable with.
Had a match last week, funny conversation, had her number about twenty messages back and forth. Continued the conversation on whatsapp with the same vibe. She compliments my humor and my attitude. Asked her out after four days of texting a little bit. She replied immediately and agreed with something like „I really would like to“. Set up a date for friday and she cancelled it today - two days before, no big deal for me.
But now I‘m here...
I have to translate in english, they way she communicates is way more friendly than it sounds.
She: Hey, i forgot I‘m on a festival on friday. Sorry, I won‘t make it.
Me: Hey, happens. Let me know when you have some time.
Same Day I posted a status with a concert ticket. So ten minutes later...
She: Wow you got a ticket... Im SOOO jealous now *tons of emotes
Me: No... I got two
She: Nooo way. I didn‘t get any
Dumb me: Well, perhaps I think about you when my buddy flakes on me
Guess what? She‘s hooked. But now I can‘t figure out anymore if there‘s any genuine interest for me... I should have waited for her to reach out again with a plan for a date!?
I really would like to meet her, but I don‘t want to waste that ticket and my time on a girl that flaked because her interest faded. Or I’m overthinking.
I feel like I give up my value, if I take her to that concert.
Any thoughts?
You shouldn't be concerned about anything. She had a chance and she lost it. She will have another chance when you reach out for another date (next week or later).It's the first. I'm more concerned about the fact, that she knows I got tickets for a show she wants to go, than the flake.
Totally not. No chance I'm getting involved with someone who's partying four days straight with tons of alc and amphetamine. I just got rid of a crazy one and have no intentions right now to open the door for the next disaster.Doesn't matter if her flake was a sh1t test.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.