Flake stood me up..sorta, was i too harsh?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe i shouldve anticipated this already but frankly i wasnt surprised when it happened. But regardless its ok and normal for ppl to have their own lives and priorities...but nothing like this.

I kind of sensed this girl had low/moderate IL. Well i setup a time today 4:30 to meet me at X. I get a call before 4:30 telling me she'll be a little late cause of trains running slow.

Well i show up a little late also around 4:40-:45. Didnt see a sign of her in the area and even looked around the area. stayed till 5pm, no sign of her nor call, so i left.

I got back home around 5:30, my cell rang 3x and she hung up w/o even getting to my voicemail...(if she respected me at all she would've left a voicemail). I called her back and picks up and she asks where i am, so i tell her I just got back home. She said "ok i guess ill tty tomorrow or something." hang up. To top it off...she didnt have an excuse for her lateness.

A few mins later i texted that i dont tolerate BS from girls and if she doesnt respect me enough to meet me on time then dont waste my time. I didnt get a text back as i dont expect to, but i just wanted to make it clear with her.

From the start my gut already knew her IL was in the low...yet i still bothered with her anyway. my IL is low too but i wouldnt mind seeing her and see what happens...for the record we went on a date a week ago.

Was i too harsh and give it another shot or move on and let her phone me?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a question of 'moving on', cause you should be gaming other girls anyway. If your IL is low too, i guess theres no point wasting time. At least she knows you wont take sh1t.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
not everyone leaves voicemails, get over it.

also, if a girl flakes why even bother telling her you don't deal with that sht?
she tells you that she'll talk to you tomorrow? then let her talk to you tomorrow, but don't make plans with her anymore.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[deleted, i changed my opinion after re-reading]

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
solo1 said:
A few mins later i texted that i dont tolerate BS from girls and if she doesnt respect me enough to meet me on time then dont waste my time. I didnt get a text back as i dont expect to, but i just wanted to make it clear with her.
Why did you even bother?