“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fixing past mistakes

Corndowg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL
How would I go about fixing past mistakes? I did some hardcore AFC ****. I'm about to be 20 and the past few years i've done some serious AFC mistakes before discovering this site.

For example, one girl got a poem from me. I was chasing her and it didn't work. I tried a lot of AFC **** and she loved the poems and all that but she said that she thinks of me as her best friend. WTF?

I doubt i can fix that.

This other girl is my friends cousin. I was her first" guy" and we got to make out a bit. She really seemed to be into me hardcore. She was younger than me and i gave her a poem too. Another fvck up.
She is kinda heartbroken (full of ****) about it and won't see me because she thinks I'm more into her then vice versa. I think I also shot her up on that pedestal.

Any help on how i would try to fix these past mistakes with our currrent DJ skills. The first one said that i'm more outgoing since i went to college and i've all been through so much that i seem like a different person. Its like i might have a fresh start with that one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Move on. Next them. You can rarely fix past mistakes. If you could, I have about 12 girls I'd be calling right now.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
you dont fix those things

they become fixed once you have moved on, accepted what has happened, and just forget about it

there are so many girls out there WHY WORRY ABOUT 2 OF THEM?
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Getting your ass back out there, fixes things, nothing else will. Consider it a AFC moment on your part and learn from it.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
There is nothing like learning from a mistake.

Fvcking up is the best teacher. I've read all the stuff on this site and planted it into my subconcious. But, without going out there and trying different things and learning about myself and not redoing mistakes I would still be an AFC.

The first girl that I ran into while a RAFC was an attention wh0re. Man, she was test material. I've ran so much **** across her that its crazy. I've learned so much that the time I invested in her and I still havent fvcked her doesnt matter. I'm even trying to hook my boy up with her. I don't want her anymore. I'm glad that she played so much games and tought me so much. I might even thank her one day.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top