"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Five unknown "weaknesses" Women HATE and how to easily avoid them.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
1. Blaming. You blame other people or situations for anything. You say "If only". Remember guys. She wants a positive can do man.

2. Laziness. Is your car filthy? Shoes scuffed? Youre lazy.

3. Feminine. Are you muscular? In shape? If not your feminine.

4. Boring. What emotion did she have on your last get together? Cant remember? She was bored .

5. Indecisive. Did you have a plan in place? If not? You know you cant make decisions.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Well it's kinda old but yeah nice
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
wel, for a newbie, salutes for your effort. u reminded me of myself a few years back. hehe

basically, that's it. hehe
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by blayde
2. Laziness. Is your car filthy? Shoes scuffed? Youre lazy.
True, but FUKK YOU ABOUT THE SHOES.

My shoes are dirty. It doesn't mean I'm lazy. It means I don't need clean shoes at doing what I do and I don't spend time on unproductive stuff.

Cheers
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Re: Re: Five unknown "weaknesses" Women HATE and how to easily avoid them.

Originally posted by Ice Cold
True, but FUKK YOU ABOUT THE SHOES.

My shoes are dirty. It doesn't mean I'm lazy. It means I don't need clean shoes at doing what I do and I don't spend time on unproductive stuff.

Cheers
If your shoes are dirty, you're either lazy or a slob. It takes all of thirty seconds to swipe some polish over your shoes. Girls notice this stuff!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Girls notice, I agree...

But they still go for me, cause I've got something better going for me than clean shoes, and you won't be able to achieve what i have in 30 seconds...
 

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Don't forget clean fingernails and well-groomed hair, they can make the difference between looking sharp or slobby.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
That reminds me I have to clean my car. Thanks dude! :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
2. Laziness. Is your car filthy? Shoes scuffed? Youre lazy.
My shoes aren't scuffed, they're broken in =) like 70's rock star boots. Not gonna polish those

But ya if you're going for the GQ or more than casual look, definitely have spotless shoes
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Girls notice, I agree...

But they still go for me, cause I've got something better going for me than clean shoes, and you won't be able to achieve what i have in 30 seconds...
it probably took you more time typing those responses than cleaning your shoes.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
your feminine part is wrong

my boss at work is somewhat o nthe skinny side and he's very masculine, confident, orders taht messes up he'll get angry and demand to know why, etc. he has a HB9 wife he recently married

you can be in shape and fit, and still be feminine, there are many examples out there.

AS LONG AS YOU DONT ACT FEMININE, it's all that matters.
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
takes more than 30 seconds to clean MY shoes...takes about 5 minutes or more per shoe...white shoes are a ***** to keep clean
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top