Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five types of guys get the ass

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Five types of guys get the ass

Originally posted by becker
I have to disagree with this line. Last girl bailed on me because I put her through an emotional rollercoaster. She used those exact words.

It just depends on what phase of her life she is in at said time. If she's tired of BS games and drama at that particular juncture (for ever and ever, or just for the time being) - then she'll resent you for playing with her emotions like that. A year later she might be feeling frisky again and ready to throw herself into the BS Game again. You just never know. Things aren't absolute.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a Status or Money dude cause I'm not good looking nor have lots of money but I am 50% Funny/Jerky dude, 25% Player and 25% Thug.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
That sounds like the 5 types of guys D'Angelo talks about in his DYD basic book.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP. We're too PC in contemporary society, but I think women are innately geared to confidence. Be Alpha, be confident and that is one major factor in getting dates.