Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Five reasons you are still not seeing results with women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the part about pickup to be somewhat hilarious given how I have winged with PUAs before.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nr1 alone is more than enough "you look like sh1t" except that unlike what the author refers to which is personal care, the focus should be height, hair and body proportions.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nr1 alone is more than enough "you look like sh1t" except that unlike what the author refers to which is personal care, the focus should be height, hair and body proportions.
You should talk to the author about this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My "5" reasons are:

5 feet & 5 inches. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer this from the prospective of an early 30-something me.
You look like ****.

You don’t have to be a Cristiano Ronaldo in order to get results but you do have to make the most of what you have. Majority of guys out there, if they put in the work, could easily be above average looking. Instead, you don’t hit the gym and you dress like crap. Even worse, you have awful body odor and look like someone who has spent his entire life online. No pickup line will save a guy who cannot even be bothered to care for his own appearance. You have to look like someone that actually takes care of his appearance! I’d say that there is nothing more cringe than watching men who look like crap spam approaching women and wondering why they get no results.
I hit the gym, dressed decently. Tall Chad with his baseball cap on backwards succeeded, not me.
You don’t have your **** together.

You cannot afford to live in the city and instead stay with your mom way out in the suburbs. Your career for the most part is crap and the truth is you don’t even have much of one. Now there is an exception to this rule which is you happen to work in an industry packed with hot women and the sole purpose of the job is to give you access to hot girls (club promoter or bartender for example). However, these jobs make more sense when you are younger (under 35) so if you are an older guy, it won’t apply to you. While certain jobs do eat away time, you need to have somewhat of a career which gives you enough financially to afford rent (even if you live with roommates). If you are still over 25 and living with your mom without any source to provide for yourself, you need to work on fixing that before taking game seriously.
Had a good STEM job and my own house since before reaching age 25. Tall Chad making new minimum wage and living with a ton of roommates succeeded, not me.
You are weird as ****, especially for weird pickup guys out there.

You go to a club and are doing weird Mystery pickup gimmicks to get a girl’s attention. In most ways, you come off as that weird pickup guy who makes it blatantly obvious that he is trying to “run game” and run some gimmick on girls. Most of all, you go to environments you don’t truly like and aren’t true to your personality. You are the nerdy former gamer that wants to go hit up nightclubs all the time when in reality, he might benefit more from day game. For some reason, you do not understand how poorly you fit into certain environment but keep going there anyways despite a lack of results overtime.
Weird == Not Tall Chad
Now this also ties in with vibe, your vibe sucks ass. You might try to come off as a cool and ****y guy but deep down inside, you are a bitter incel. Rejections hurt you more and if your night goes poorly, you make sure that you ruin the night for your wing too by being a bitter and negative dude. You lack common social etiquette and will try to be a coach to your wing despite not getting much results yourself that night. Women can sniff out your negative attitude and vibe despite how much you try to hide it.
Yes, the man that has to continue to try and pick up women IS a loser compared to the one that doesn't have to even try since he HAS a woman.
You are aimless and have no plan.

You will go to a venue more than an hour away from where you live, have no plan to really pull because your logistics suck, and are just there to “run game”. All in all, you are entirely aimless with everything and have no real plan for the night. You are just there to be out there and are completely winging it without taking logistics into account. In some ways, you are just making things up as you go and hope that luck somehow falls in your favor. You are not strategic or smart about how you go to do game. You’ll go to clubs with high cover charges because they are “tough environments where you can practice real game bro!” rather than environments where you can realistically pull and meet awesome women.
This I will actually agree with. For a time, church single's dances were the ONLY place I could have any success - at least before I started GeoMaxxing.
You are doing all of this for ego and for showing off, not because you genuinely love women and want to make their lives awesome.
???
Seriously, don’t be this guy.
Yes, don't have a non-Chad face or be short or balding. :rolleyes:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the part about pickup to be somewhat hilarious given how I have winged with PUAs before.

My incel buddy that I’m trying to help can check boxes 1-4. So over for him.