Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First timer posting... Advice needed on strategy

Lucas_03

Reaction score
I have recently found out about this forum after reading the Rational Male. It's my first time posting so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I need advice on how to approach a girl from work. We've been in a date already for drinks where it was very fluid and we had a good chat (nothing sexual happended as there was no room for it in my view). Fast forward a couple of months from the first date, we have talked in between and she said we should go out together again but due to stuff at work and in my life I did not had the time.

Currently we have not been in touch much and she has been facing some issues at her family (health related). I said I'd like to take her out but she was going to visit her parents and said that when she'd be back we would do something. She came back from the trip a week ago and did not talk to me at all.

I am not sure if I should (and how) approach her. Or if I simply should give her space and if she's interested she will talk to me.

I appreciate any opinions and advice.

Edit: I will change jobs in two months, and that's a reason why I'm considering going out with her again

Thanks!

Lucas_03

Reaction score
My advice:

Don't do it. Ultimately nothing good comes from it most times other than situations you'd rather not deal with like hating going into work or dealing with a sexual harassment claim.
Thanks man, I'm sorry I should have added I will be leaving the company in 2months (my notice)!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm sorry I should have added I will be leaving the company in 2months (my notice)!
OK now that's different. I would probably wait until a week or two before you leave before asking her, unless you'll be leaving the area as well.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you’ve already established that you were planning to ask her out on her return. So you could do it now or do it in a week or so — doesn’t really matter.
In general you don’t need to be too obsessive about the timing. There are always a million factors that are beyond your control so all you can do is try.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't frame it as "I want to take you out." Too needy and desperate. It should be something along the lines of "I'm going to happy hour at X, you should join me." Like you are going to do something fun regardless if she shows up or not.

Lucas_03

Reaction score
Don't frame it as "I want to take you out." Too needy and desperate. It should be something along the lines of "I'm going to happy hour at X, you should join me." Like you are going to do something fun regardless if she shows up or not.
That makes sense. Thanks dude

Lucas_03

Reaction score
Seems like you’ve already established that you were planning to ask her out on her return. So you could do it now or do it in a week or so — doesn’t really matter.
In general you don’t need to be too obsessive about the timing. There are always a million factors that are beyond your control so all you can do is try.
I thought timing was an important factor. More also on the not coming back to her, as you put well it is already clear I want to take her out, and sounding like I'm too invested in it.