First time problem

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so my question is about sex. I had it for the first time today, and it wasn't like what I thought it would be like. Wasn't necessarially a success eather so I wanted some advice.

When I penitrated it wasn't like how I thought it would be. It went in and out really easially. To be honest I could barely feel it.

I stopped after about a minute. I don't know if I busted or if I just lost my errection. It was kinda embarassing but she didn't make a big deal out of it so whatever.

Could me not feelin it and loosin my erection be a sign of overmasturbation? If I stop now would that problem go away if that's the case?

Thanks in advance

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is one of the big disappointments in life. It was not how I expected it either, but it generally gets better if you're comfortable with your partner and you can try new things, find out what works and just feel more at ease.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Just accept that the first few times are always experimental and not so good.

Stopping/reducing masturbating will help as it will increase your sex drive, erections and enjoyment.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is over - rated, my friend, blame the media and Hollywood for that. :rolleyes:

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
NHY said:
Sex is over - rated, my friend, blame the media and Hollywood for that. :rolleyes:
wow. thats disappointing. it can't be as bad as it was for me though. masturbation has been more enjoyable for me than that. I don't think it's suposed to be like that.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you gusy on??? SEX is awesome. granted the frist few times are pretty crap because you dont know what to do, how to feel or how to express what your feeling and feel it as pleasure. once you get in the swing of thigns it becomes amazing.

if you masturbate the same day as you have sex it could sometimes cause you not to enjoy it as much or be as driven as you might! if you stop masturbating completly your sex drive will increase.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first few times i barely knew which part went where, which ended up making it suck cause i derive my pleasure from giving pleasure.

Dont worry, it gets better.

Doctormad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone I have talked to, and especially I, myself can relate to the fact that the first time having sex is nothing to write home about. When I did it for the first time I had exactly the same problem as you did. After it was over, I was like....is this it? Is this what I have been waiting and agonizing about for a good chunk of my life is like? Fortunately, the more you do it the better it gets, for the most part anyways. Oh and I would severely cut down on the masturbation, because I can tell you from experience that after a while your d!ck becomes so accustomed to the sensations caused by your hand, that any other stimuli doesnt cut it.

BTW, congratulations on loosing your v' card

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I can tell you from experience that after a while your d!ck becomes so accustomed to the sensations caused by your hand, that any other stimuli doesnt cut it."
-yeah I heard this before, but it wasn't enough to stop me before. Maybe I didn't believe it though I don't know. I'm definateley gonna cut it down to 2 or three times a week though, less if I can.

You say you know this from experience. I'm guessing this problem gets fixed eventually if you stop though right?

"BTW, congratulations on loosing your v' card"
-why thank you. It's been a long time comin