“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

First time clubbing

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Last night I went to a club for the first time and all I can say is, gawd awful. Once I entered, it was so hot in there and there are like thousands of people, you can hardly walk anywhere let alone sit down so I'm pretty much standing the whole time. We have idiots on the dance floor who are acting like retards, it's over crowded. They blast the music to the point your ears are bleeding and the only type of music that is being played is R&B and rap, see for me I can stand that type of music but I am the kind of person who needs to listen to a variety of music but after listening to R&B and rap for too long it gets to the point where you just get sick of it. Mostly everybody there smokes so by the time you come out you smell soo stink and it's like 2nd hand smoking up the ass there. Another thing I noticed, on the dance floor we got all these B!tches who rub their ass against strangers d!cks and go in between two guys. Pathetic. I thought it would be fun but it was boring as fvck... This is just a warning to people who never been clubbing before. This was my first time clubbing and I can honestly say it'll be my last. I went with my friends thinking yeah maybe I'll probably meet a cool girl, but I was wrong. They're all wh0res there who have no respect for themselves, they dress real slutty (like the sluts on the strip).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
may i ask how old you are? you may not have enjoyed the club scene because you went to one that catered for the youth. most teens like rap.R&B, crowded clubs. you should try the acid jazz bars, or some place that plays music for your tastes, and the people there are of your age group.
 

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I'm 19 and this was an 18 and over club, however there was a lot of 21+ there.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I don't like clubbing. I find it stupid.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
If you dont like clubbing you dont like clubbing. You dont have to club to be a DJ.
Personally, I like to go to clubs where they have classy dress codes and play more electronica music, as opposed to the revel-in-excess cookie cutter voice-of-the-people oxymoron that is commercial rap and hip hop. Perhaps youd find yourself having a better time at one of those clubs. Not all clubs are slut ghetto rap clubs.
And if you dont like clubs in general, you just dont like clubs. So what?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I'm just saying, what's the purpose of them? Unless you want a ***** of a girlfriend?
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
I like to dance and hang out with my friends at clubs. The whole picking up thing is secondary.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by unistork
I'm just saying, what's the purpose of them? Unless you want a ***** of a girlfriend?
lol.
you kiss a girl, shes your girlfriend?
heard of a one night stand.
dude, plenty of nice respectable girls go to clubs. alot of skank hoes do too.. shift through them all, you'll have fun finding out which ones in the skank clothes are skanks, and which ones are nice girls in skank clothes. theres advantages to both.
 
Top