Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time cheating on current LTR

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP was clearly a troll - I could tell from the first post before anyone responded. So I don't think "his" position was real.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I am unlocking this thread because I have faith that you guys are capable of civil discussion without personally attacking each other. It's okay to have a strong opinion, but make sure you abide by the Forum Rules.

On a final note, the OP is banned and now unable to defend his position. Please keep this mind if you choose to contribute to this discussion. I will be monitoring this thread and will re-lock it if any disrespectful behaviour emerges again.
Thanks man!
You're a good man.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP was clearly a troll - I could tell from the first post before anyone responded. So I don't think "his" position was real.
Same here. I think it was made up. It was designed to do exactly what it did. I might believe stories like that for just a little bit until I have time to think about it,...then the scam starts to filter through. It's not unlike the ones who pop in on forums claiming they "bang 9s & 10s" and dress it up with a bunch of other braggadocios crap. If it were real, they would just be out there living their life and thinking it was just "normal",...they aren't going to seek out web forums to go brag about it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. Probably a social experiment with one of the other women's forums. "Hey, let's create a BS username and see how many of those a$$holes will be all for cheating on their beautiful supermodel girlfriend who cooks and cleans and does his laundry and has sex whenever and wherever he wants!" Give me a break.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Character is always built on a foundation of restraint. ALWAYS.

Beautiful women can get laid all the time. W h o r e s who do that have no restraint and it erodes their character and their value to men.

Players and playboys suffer a similar consequence if they aren’t careful. They arrive at this land of plentiful and willing partners and feast on the abundance of willing women, meanwhile finding less and less meaning in the sex acts and robbing themselves of intimacy and connection.

Promiscuity is not good long term for men or women.

Jordan Peterson put it well when he said that (I’m paraphrasing) that meaningful relationships develop not based on what you can obtain but rather from what you are willing to sacrifice.

Having the moral fiber and character not to cheat is a sacrifice. It is the sacrifice of fleeting pursuit of pleasure for something more important, more meaningful, more intimate; deeper.

Those who do not exercise restraint will never grasp a deeper meaningful relationship with another. And they will not believe a meaningful alternative exists because they do not exercise the restraint required to develop something truly worth having.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Character is always built on a foundation of restraint. ALWAYS.

Beautiful women can get laid all the time. W h o r e s who do that have no restraint and it erodes their character and their value to men.

Players and playboys suffer a similar consequence if they aren’t careful. They arrive at this land of plentiful and willing partners and feast on the abundance of willing women, meanwhile finding less and less meaning in the sex acts and robbing themselves of intimacy and connection.

Promiscuity is not good long term for men or women.

Jordan Peterson put it well when he said that (I’m paraphrasing) that meaningful relationships develop not based on what you can obtain but rather from what you are willing to sacrifice.

Having the moral fiber and character not to cheat is a sacrifice. It is the sacrifice of fleeting pursuit of pleasure for something more important, more meaningful, more intimate; deeper.

Those who do not exercise restraint will never grasp a deeper meaningful relationship with another. And they will not believe a meaningful alternative exists because they do not exercise the restraint required to develop something truly worth having.
Much respect. Well said.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing. Probably a social experiment with one of the other women's forums. "Hey, let's create a BS username and see how many of those a$$holes will be all for cheating on their beautiful supermodel girlfriend who cooks and cleans and does his laundry and has sex whenever and wherever he wants!" Give me a break.
He only cheats a "little" bit because she suggests it otherwise the rest of society will think he's strange.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed... the fascinating thing is that the community here somehow turned a troll post into a meaningful discussion about an important topic.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is quite sad. They are fully convinced that their shallow relationships devoid of any actual care for the other person is as good as it gets. It's a hollow existence indeed.

Agreed... the fascinating thing is that the community here somehow turned a troll post into a meaningful discussion about an important topic.
I wish this happened every time there was a troll post, too often though members pile on to criticize the troll directly rather than criticizing and discussing what the troll is saying. If we could collectively do that every time it would solve at least some issues. Trolls still need to go bye bye though.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't trust you, then she doesn't respect you.
Trust is not needed for respect, but that also very much depends on the person.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if that is true, they got quite a few of them giving them exactly what they wanted.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who do not exercise restraint will never grasp a deeper meaningful relationship with another.
Very well written post. :up:

The above can also be extended to other parts of life. Life is all about self restraint in so many areas to live a good life and to keep us from self imploding.

Restraint from alcohol, tv, social media, shopping, sex, sweets, junk food, etc. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Everyone should remember that.

I have identified everything I thought was controlling me and feeding my addictions a few years ago and learned to cut out or cut down on those. It's been a real life changer and I challenge everyone here to do the same. It might be hard for most to get over that bell curve of temptation but once you are able to, it's easy to control from that point forward. Otherwise you will forever be slaves to those temptations/addictions.

I do the same for my kids too. I leave out bowls of candy for example. They practice self restraint and only take a piece maybe once a week or two weeks. I teach them to self regulate themselves.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well written post. :up:

The above can also be extended to other parts of life. Life is all about self restraint in so many areas to live a good life and to keep us from self imploding.

Restraint from alcohol, tv, social media, shopping, sex, sweets, junk food, etc. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Everyone should remember that.
There are many people who think we are no different than animals (often linked to beliefs in evolution). So they want to take their moral lessons from animals. They refuse to believe we are a higher form of life that only shares similarities in our physical bodies.

So if you take your moral cues from animals,...what do animals do? They poop in the woods and eat each other.