First Thread on SS - Break Up Last Night

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A loyal girl right next to you.

And it doesn't "click".

I guess the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
A loyal girl right next to you.

And it doesn't "click".

I guess the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence.

Sorry Spaz,

I'm missing the point here mate

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Spaz,

I'm missing the point here mate
I think he's saying the safer ones that Support us weirdly provide less attraction signal.

Just like girls chasing guys who aren't helpful and not into them. But the dude that loves them for some reason she doesn't get hot.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what your goals are right now in dating. Are you looking for short-term hookups or a long-term relationship? Loyalty is hard to come by. The fact that she brought you that picture frame shows sentimental value and care.

Personally, I would take the dip in attraction for a woman like that that shows long-term potential. Types like her seem to be becoming more rare these days as many women are self-absorbed, obsessed with social media, attention/validation seeking, their phones, etc.

Try some romantic dates or something exhilarating that gets both your hearts pumping to see if you feel a mutual spark and escalate.

If you don't want to test the waters than just keep her as a platonic friend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems too nice and genuine to fvck over, keep her as a friend until or if you ever get the spark. Don't ruin a good friendship there, go outside the social circle for now.

I've been running through girls all year and I'm now starting to crave the loving caring ones I fvcked off previously because they're weren't hb8+

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dud maybe if you fvck her good and plenty you'll start to see her different.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dud maybe if you fvck her good and plenty you'll start to see her different.
That's the problem though bro by me doing that I don't want to hurt her more as it could eventually lead to her becoming more invested you know?

What if I f*ck her and my feelings don't develop?

Problem....

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a rebound for you
She was the backup option. That I can admit.

However like resilient said above, women like this are very hard to come by.

She has been amazing in how she has give me space when asked and never pushed the situation, everything is ticking the right boxes. It's just me

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, whilst I'm on here this evening.

There is this other chick at work. Again different department, management level.

Think she is absolutely 10/10, right up my street and would love to take her out.
Pretty sure she knows who I am etc...

Not really been too chatty chatty at work but have her on social media etc...worth me taking a shot through insta or no?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's always my policy to fvck women that's doesn't work for me, with me or in the same office.

Women r bad with secrets. I like my s€x life to remain separate, out from my colleagues radar, away from controversy and office politics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem though bro by me doing that I don't want to hurt her more as it could eventually lead to her becoming more invested you know?

What if I f*ck her and my feelings don't develop?

Problem....
Fvck her and see how you feel. If you want to be a player for the next four years do things how they do them .

But if you want a real relationship you have the right person for that.

Messing with 9-10's who are going to be fickle, flaky and selfish might give alot of attraction but your output will be lower.

Fvck this girl good see how you feel . Just be honest about not seeking a relationship at the time .

Your feeling might change after fvcking her daily .

Otherwise you'll become the guy who truly want a real relationship and tired of games .

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I implemented NC, blocked her off all social media and started hitting the gym, It was extremely difficult but after around a month or so I really started to see improvements, and so did everyone else, I went on a few dates, as difficult and as much as i wasn't interested, I felt it was the right thing to do
You deleting her from social media and moving on has create a value in her eyes for you, and you did the right thing to move on, scarcity creates value.

Lone behold, she came back, saying how much she had made a mistake and because of her previous relationships and family issues etc etc she always pushes people away that are close to her and care for her, and that she was sorry and she missed me, she did a complete 180, she met my family (pretty much all of them) and really made an effort to prove to me how much she wanted it and felt this time would be the right time, things had been great up until the last few days
She did a complete 180 cause you ****ing showed you are a man and you moved on with your life. Her interest was getting up the moment you walked away. Now we proceed below to see where you ****ed up.

shes been off with me the last few days, snapping, constantly moody, not showing any affection, I asked her what was wrong and her response was "Will u stop asking me questions please" just been generally really offish with me and distant, this kind of boiled over yesterday and I ended up snapping, I told her that I didnt need this kind of drama and that the way she is being isnt fair, on either me or her
When a woman comes back you don't go ahead and meet with her the NEXT DAY you respond to her text after days you are not available it creates emotions and makes her mind going HAMSTER this is the reason for WALKING AWAY you show value you don't go right away and meet with her INSTANTLY she has to submit to you or she is OUT

Her not being affectionate is cause you acted like a BTCH

Her response was "I don't know the reason I'm being the way I am, If i did i would tell you!"
"I'm just scared, I don't want to hurt you, I just don't think I'm ready for this right now"
She doesn't know cause you acted like a btch you instantly went back you were easy and too available to get a hold of.
You should have invited her over to your house and FVK HER make her submit to you.
A'int getting together just cause she reached out.

She has to show she cares but you don't spend days with her like you did in the past she has to come to you 100 PERCENT

We spoke briefly, I got my things out of her house, we hugged and I left, I'd had a couple of drinks, she text me asking if id got home ok, i tried to call her a couple of times and she cut the calls, that was the last I heard
More Beta chasing you don't CALL a woman when she dumps you she has to make all the EFFORT.
You went back to the behaviors she has dumped you for that's why you FVKD UP.

Honestly go watch some AMS on youtube and tight your game up.

When a woman comes back is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD she is in the weakest position and you can make her submit to you.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
You deleting her from social media and moving on has create a value in her eyes for you, and you did the right thing to move on, scarcity creates value.

She did a complete 180 cause you ****ing showed you are a man and you moved on with your life. Her interest was getting up the moment you walked away. Now we proceed below to see where you ****ed up.

When a woman comes back you don't go ahead and meet with her the NEXT DAY you respond to her text after days you are not available it creates emotions and makes her mind going HAMSTER this is the reason for WALKING AWAY you show value you don't go right away and meet with her INSTANTLY she has to submit to you or she is OUT

Her not being affectionate is cause you acted like a BTCH

She doesn't know cause you acted like a btch you instantly went back you were easy and too available to get a hold of.
You should have invited her over to your house and FVK HER make her submit to you.
A'int getting together just cause she reached out.

She has to show she cares but you don't spend days with her like you did in the past she has to come to you 100 PERCENT

More Beta chasing you don't CALL a woman when she dumps you she has to make all the EFFORT.
You went back to the behaviors she has dumped you for that's why you FVKD UP.

Honestly go watch some AMS on youtube and tight your game up.

When a woman comes back is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD she is in the weakest position and you can make her submit to you.

Yeah your right bruh....

Going NC has allowed me to refocus though, back on myself and work through my thoughts to see how i actually contributed to the end of the relationship... That's the positive I have right now.

The more I think the more red flags there were:

' I don't deserve you' (major one now I look at it)
'How did I end up so lucky'
'I think this could be something serious, just want it to stay like this forever'

She even met up with the ex (who had her by the muff btw) whilst we were dating (I showed major weakness by displaying anger about this btw), she stressed that was just for closure and to give herself peace of mind and explain to him she really wants things to go somewhere with me and to prove to herself she didn't need him anymore and that 'he had his chance'

Should have known from then, closure comes from within, she shouldn't have to meet up with him to get that lol..

He done fu*ked her up lmao I'm sure of that

Truth be, I genuinely think she tried but her mind and emotions just aren't ready, I think she was trying to force things the 2nd time round hence why she promised me the earth, I think she wants to have that feeling back so bad but she just isn't in the right place for it.

The annoying bit is I fell for the crap the 2nd time round, she sold me a load of dreams, and she was so damn convincing, ' I'm ready, I needed to figure some stuff out but I know its you I want, I know its me that's got to put the work in this time, she was saying all this to my family / friends etc etc, like she was trying to force herself to believe it, and i fell for it.

I made some silly moves myself to be honest, I didn't constantly stick to the script and sometimes could show weakness and AFC traits, I remember her saying, I'm so lucky and I was like why? Her response- I'm not used to somebody wanting me like this, and she was like you know someone who would stand by me and stick around (obviously referencing us trying again after our first "split")

I was so tunnel visioned and placed majority of my focus and effort into making things work with this chick, let go of myself trying to secure and lock this down, and I failed.

But these are all lessons that I have learned with this one

Women are dangerous man!

There is someone else now I'm fairly sure of it, but I know this h*e will never truly be happy untill she decides to work on herself... and I'm sure that's toxic, right?

The holiday to Barcelona we booked, was half and half but I'm still gonna go, f*ck it man, the honeys over there are somethin else lol, gonna go take one of the lads and chill man.

"A loss ain't a loss its a lesson, appreciate the pain its a blessing" - Hov

Last edited:

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and DJ's appreciate your support over the last couple weeks on this one...

U guys are awesome and wish you all the most success.

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right bruh....

Going NC has allowed me to refocus though, back on myself and work through my thoughts to see how i actually contributed to the end of the relationship... That's the positive I have right now.

The more I think the more red flags there were:

' I don't deserve you' (major one now I look at it)
'How did I end up so lucky'
'I think this could be something serious, just want it to stay like this forever'

She even met up with the ex (who had her by the muff btw) whilst we were dating (I showed major weakness by displaying anger about this btw), she stressed that was just for closure and to give herself peace of mind and explain to him she really wants things to go somewhere with me and to prove to herself she didn't need him anymore and that 'he had his chance'

Should have known from then, closure comes from within, she shouldn't have to meet up with him to get that lol..

He done fu*ked her up lmao I'm sure of that

Truth be, I genuinely think she tried but her mind and emotions just aren't ready, I think she was trying to force things the 2nd time round hence why she promised me the earth, I think she wants to have that feeling back so bad but she just isn't in the right place for it.

The annoying bit is I fell for the crap the 2nd time round, she sold me a load of dreams, and she was so damn convincing, ' I'm ready, I needed to figure some stuff out but I know its you I want, I know its me that's got to put the work in this time, she was saying all this to my family / friends etc etc, like she was trying to force herself to believe it, and i fell for it.

But these are all lessons that I have learned with this one

Women are dangerous man!

There is someone else now I'm fairly sure of it, but I know this h*e will never truly be happy untill she decides to work on herself... and I'm sure that's toxic, right?

The holiday to Barcelona we booked, was half and half but I'm still gonna go, f*ck it man, the honeys over there are somethin else lol, gonna go take one of the lads and chill man.

"A loss ain't a loss its a lesson, appreciate the pain its a blessing" - Hov
Its good that you understand your flaws. Most men don't and they stay beta forever and die miserable.

All this crap about her wanting you and want to fix things it's all her wanting your validation and you have gave her one. Never do that again.

If you had invited her over and fckver backed off not being available and dated other woman, trust me she would have been all over you.

The reason she met up with her EX is cause she is searching someone to submit too, therefore who ever acts stronger she is heading towards that direction. if you ignore and move on she will move towards you, if you chase and the EX don't he will move towards him but the main point is that she has stronger attachment to you not the EX.

Women need to feel the power of you walking away and actually having the balls to do that. You did that but you fvkced up in the progress.

You learn, you expand, next time around you know what to do.

Don't even bother with this woman anymore if she calls you call her the next day invite her to your house fckv her recycle repeat.

Stay strong, read some books i recommend the dating playbook by Andrew Ferebee.

And remember, its you or nobody else in this damn life, women are in for the ride if they don't like the ride onto the next one.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Just a quick one checking in. Conscious I want to make the right moves hence my post

Its fairly official I will be seeing my ex in the next week at work, I haven't ran into her yet since the split, but we are both due to handover similar projects next week to the same person at the same time, so it is inevitable we will be in each others presence...

My opinion, I will be my normal self but if I clock her then I would feel rude and petty not saying hello.. which will look needy IMO

Not going to get into catch ups conversations etc, but werent sure if you guys had any further advice to ensure I dont mess up...

Cheers!

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Just a quick one checking in. Conscious I want to make the right moves hence my post

Its fairly official I will be seeing my ex in the next week at work, I haven't ran into her yet since the split, but we are both due to handover similar projects next week to the same person at the same time, so it is inevitable we will be in each others presence...

My opinion, I will be my normal self but if I clock her then I would feel rude and petty not saying hello.. which will look needy IMO

Not going to get into catch ups conversations etc, but werent sure if you guys had any further advice to ensure I dont mess up...

Cheers!
Just be u'r self and actually try to be "happy" in essence so you are not much diminished by her presence just be u'r self.

I know it may be hard but stay in your own comfort she may escalate to talk about the past and maybe ask some questions just change the subject tell her its all about business here i'm not really into talking about u'r past or us together.

Don't be a dck about it just control u'r self. be "happy" in essence.

Act like she is just a co-worker of u'rs nothing else trust me, it will make her wonder.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be u'r self and actually try to be "happy" in essence so you are not much diminished by her presence just be u'r self.

I know it may be hard but stay in your own comfort she may escalate to talk about the past and maybe ask some questions just change the subject tell her its all about business here i'm not really into talking about u'r past or us together.

Don't be a dck about it just control u'r self. be "happy" in essence.

Act like she is just a co-worker of u'rs nothing else trust me, it will make her wonder.

Thank you bro!