First Thread on SS - Break Up Last Night

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is the hardest thing I’ve had to wrap my head around too. I still struggle with it tbh. It’s utterly dumbfounding how f*cked up people conduct themselves.
Women (some) can be master manipulators. They can not only say but act in complete opposite of that they are really thinking and feeling.

I realized this a long time ago. Therefore, I dont feel sorry for them when I throw them a line of shyte to get what I want and then vanish if it wasnt up to par. In the back of my mind I know they could easily do it to me and not feel bad about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cked up....

Made a dreaded mistake yesterday fellas, went out to watch the game, ended up getting mortally wasted.

Bumped into one of my best friends and his Mrs (we used to go out as a 4 now and again after I introduced my ex to the group)

After a little bit of chit chat, my friends girl started talking to me about the ex, how she knew i shouldn't have trusted her, seen her texting lads etc (really p*ssed me off aswell cause id had a few sherberts) and telling me how she had been messaging saying they should all get together and go out, asking if my best friend can go and drop her off somewhere, like wtf?

I reacted, I bit. And I feel such a fool.

I text her

Me - "Can you please stop trying to organise things with my friend group, and asking for favours off my mates, sort ya own s*it out with your own people"

Her - Ok Hun

Me - D*ckhead

Her - Grow up

I'm expecting a roasting here from u guys, and deservedly so... Never have I cracked before and text.

Feeling very very stupid.

Have a lot more anger for this b*tch this time round though.
So she's texting multiple guys? Hanging out with your friends and asking everyone for lunches?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a dumb move man.. You let her get to you, and you gave her an emotional reaction!

Alcohol is not an EXCUSE.

This is why we advocate complete NC

You need to block her from all social media, maybe stop hanging with people who bring your ex into the discussion for a while.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a dumb move man.. You let her get to you, and you gave her an emotional reaction!

Alcohol is not an EXCUSE.

This is why we advocate complete NC

You need to block her from all social media, maybe stop hanging with people who bring your ex into the discussion for a while.

I intend too man, problem is when indulging in alcohol etc the feelings and pain intensify (well for me anyway)

This doesn't mean I automatically think to text, but anything that may trigger me, e.g my friend discussing it, caused me to react without thinking.

I'm back in the gym starting from today so giving alcohol a miss for the while, plus the following day is never pretty....

I know I shouldn't but I'm starting to get some anger towards this girl at the minute... the more time goes by the more I realise how she really f*cked me about

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Strengthening frame takes time, practice and knowledge.

Accepting responsibility is the right 1st step.

Baby steps 1st, as time pass you can sprint all you want.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's texting multiple guys? Hanging out with your friends and asking everyone for lunches?
Anything to get his attention and she's got it, apparently. This guy needs to absolutely vanish from the picture, no matter what she does. He needs to find the strength to do that. This would be just step 1 in his journey towards becoming more of a man, he's too far away from becoming a Don Juan.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strengthening frame takes time, practice and knowledge.

Accepting responsibility is the right 1st step.

Baby steps 1st, as time pass you can sprint all you want.

Thank you, again, Spaz

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything to get his attention and she's got it, apparently. This guy needs to absolutely vanish from the picture, no matter what she does. He needs to find the strength to do that. This would be just step 1 in his journey towards becoming more of a man, he's too far away from becoming a Don Juan.

Yeah, I'm absolutely treating it as step 1.

Agreed I am, but I really am determined on trying to break out of this cycle and gain the knowledge to prevent this happening in the future.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas,

Checking in.... First date back in the game tonight.

Not 100% convinced and heart set on this bird, but think being around a woman will do me world of good.

Lets do this.
Gain penetration. Like we tell bigdave17, he needs to get laid. Just find some you like being around . Ensure she's feminine. She doesn't need to be perfect.

Last edited:

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gain penetration. Like we tell bigdave17, he needs to get laid. Just find some you like being around . Ensure she's feminine. She doesn't need to be perfect.

Man, I do bro.

Gonna try give her the hammer lol....

Peace and Love

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I do bro.

Peace and Love
Yessir pounded out like a champ. Make sure she cums one way or another, but make sure you express your masculinity .

Like we tell bigdave17, you don't have to marry her . Just have fun and enjoy the ride .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I do bro.

Peace and Love
Your allowed to date several just like a female . Don't "like" her too much if she's not receptive to physical intimacy . Move into someone who will. The three date rule is valid this day and age .

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day women are loyal only to their emotions and those are in a constant state of fluctuation. Every one of them will tell you all sorts of shady bullschit. They are inferior to men on all levels when it comes to honesty, loyalty, and respect. Don't ever look for these things in a woman because they are only conditional. They will trick you every time.

Over the years I have learned women are really pretty simple. It's all of the nonsense that comes with them that's complicated......games, flaking, ghosting, ignorance, telling you how much they love you when they really don't, attitudes, confusion, etc. All of this comes when you are too heavily invested.

The best way to win with women is to have multiple options, show little commitment, and care less about the relationship than they do. That's the only way to do it with the majority of women these days. There has to be something to keep them in check to keep them from acting like the little wh0res they are.

Focus on yourself and enjoy women as a side hobby. Its unfortunate it has to be this way, but society has removed all of the tools used to keep women behaving properly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day women are loyal only to their emotions and those are in a constant state of fluctuation. Every one of them will tell you all sorts of shady bullschit. They are inferior to men on all levels when it comes to honesty, loyalty, and respect. Don't ever look for these things in a woman because they are only conditional. They will trick you every time.

Over the years I have learned women are really pretty simple. It's all of the nonsense that comes with them that's complicated......games, flaking, ghosting, ignorance, telling you how much they love you when they really don't, attitudes, confusion, etc. All of this comes when you are too heavily invested.

The best way to win with women is to have multiple options, show little commitment, and care less about the relationship than they do. That's the only way to do it with the majority of women these days. There has to be something to keep them in check to keep them from acting like the little wh0res they are.

Focus on yourself and enjoy women as a side hobby. Its unfortunate it has to be this way, but society has removed all of the tools used to keep women behaving properly.
That's a bleak viewpoint. I can't believe it's that widespread, where literally most women are behaving as self indulgent whor3s.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a bleak viewpoint. I can't believe it's that widespread, where literally most women are behaving as self indulgent whor3s.
I don't disagree. But I can't ignore reality, and I've tried. I see this behavior in my social circle. I see it with my sister and her friends. I see it with girls on dating apps.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree. But I can't ignore reality, and I've tried. I see this behavior in my social circle. I see it with my sister and her friends. I see it with girls on dating apps.
How bad is the wh0rism? Most of them use guys for attention and resources and sex when they need it.

The attention and resources guy isn't necessarily the sex guy .

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe it is - but I think the ones that stand strongly out as key examples are those who do those behaviours. Versus the ones that are more moderate, and may not catch our eye in activity and attraction. One example is I’ve caught some negative activity from a girl - but because I’m not particularly attracted to her (or think I did anything to cause it), it doesn’t phase me really.

I also think the more attractive a girl is, the more inclination she has to devolve to those practices. Since the likelyhood of getting negative feedback is less from doing those actions, it essentially teaching that these are proper responses. Especially starting from an early age. Example, stomping off and repeated silent treatment from a 20 year old. Despite her having a bf. (Unfortunately that still strikes me as a wtf ***** moment).

There are good and proper women out there (mind that everyone has negative traits and behaviours) - but the behaviours that are not cultured out at a younger age are likely to persist well into adulthood. And we’re definitely more likely to pay attention to the more attractive girls imo. Both in the moment and in referencing what women are.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day women are loyal only to their emotions and those are in a constant state of fluctuation. ...Don't ever look for these things in a woman because they are only conditional. They will trick you every time.
It's hard to build a LTR with someone you don't feel like you have a secure interpersonal relationship with. Someone who continuously puts themselves first (based off emotions) is harder to trust to be cooperative when it comes to making decisions as a couple or compromising.

...games, flaking, ghosting, ignorance, telling you how much they love you when they really don't, attitudes, confusion, etc. All of this comes when you are too heavily invested.
That's the hard redpill truth. All of their tactics are directly and indirectly related to their interest level at all times. If there's another hen in the house, a recently emerged ex, new potentials peaking her interest on social media, dating apps, she withdraws attention and begins the push/pull dynamic.

The best way to win with women is to have multiple options, show little commitment, and care less about the relationship than they do. ...There has to be something to keep them in check...
What I've seen is they like having their plates, yet can be deceptive or passive aggressive if you they know you have yours.

I also think the more attractive a girl is, the more inclination she has to devolve to those practices. Since the likelyhood of getting negative feedback is less from doing those actions, it essentially teaching that these are proper responses.
Knowing she has loads of options, she is less likely to commit. Especially if she knows your showing more commitment than she is. She can lose attraction over night. One of the things I read earlier this week is that if there's suddenly a man in her life that shows up and is more dominant than you in terms of SMV, game, etc., she'll begin to drift towards him naturally. She always wants the alpha, if she goes for the beta this is a temporary control scheme until she secures/hooks the replacement.

There are good and proper women out there (mind that everyone has negative traits and behaviours) - but the behaviours that are not cultured out at a younger age are likely to persist well into adulthood.
The trick is finding the ones that aren't tainted by social media culture, media, past failed relationships/marriages. That's becoming more rare these days, where people are less and less likely to commit.

Last edited:

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right fellas....

Feedback on last nights date, just went out for some dinner and a drink man.

Went well, she is a nice girl, really intuitive, good job, decent looking, shows a lot of interest in me.

Over dinner she explained how she hadn't seen me for a while and had hoped she could give me a gift she had seen a few weeks before.

She opened up her handbag, and outcome a picture frame, it was a throwback picture of me and my friend (without getting too deep into detail this particular friend was killed around a year ago) she was hoping to give it to me on the 1 year anniversary but I hadn't seen her (funnily enough because I was with the ex, ugh)

Here's the rub, this girl on paper is everything that a man could want, caring, good job, good values, good family etc etc, but something for me just doesn't 'click' I really don't want to string her along or hurt her, she has stood by me for like the last 6 months, and has never given up, even though I was with the other girl, I always kinda span her, because my gut told me that things with my ex wouldn't ever go where i wanted it to.. (bad I know)

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers fellas.