"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

First Post Of An Aspiring Don Juan

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
184
Reaction score
11
Hey,

This is my first post ever on the sosuave board.

I'm a 21 year old University student from a University in Canada.

To be quite honest I have never been very successfull with girls. In fact I have only ever had 1 girlfriend in my life. That was for one week in grade 12.

In grade 12 I got hurt really really badly by a girl (A different one than the one I dated), and it was an incident that changed my life forever, because from that day forward I vowed to learn what girls were attracted too and what they were not.

It turned out that I used to be the biggest nice guy wuss on the planet. Anyways since then I have read every Doc Love article for the last 3 years and have had a subscription to the David D'Angelo newsletter for the past 2 years. I have also purchased David D'Angelo's Double Your Dating EBook.

Besides this I have read countless articles and actually believe it or not I am friends with a guy who everyone considers the master player......he has had sex with over 125 girls and he is only 22 years old. Now that's Game.

Speaking about Game, I guess you can say that I am a dedicated Student of the "Game". Actually for a time I tried to talk about philosophies of attraction on another messageboard.......however that messageboard turned out to be overrun by very bitter not very nice people. So I didn't get many positive things accomplished.

I would love to talk about attraction philosophies and about the game, what works and what doesn't. Although in real life I have a pretty bad time making what I know should work......actually work. Nonetheless I am very enthused about all of this stuff and I look forward to many cool and insightfull discussions. Who knows maybe I'll learn something that let's me turn the corner.

Thanks alot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
look forward to more of your threads. just hope it aint bull****, and you arent faking it.

it's hard to earn trust in here, so your **** better be good!

good luck to ya on sosuave
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
First of all...no relationships....they are a waste of time, and you are too young. Hang out and let what is, be. you need to experiment, learn, grow...be your own man. Dont worry about number of gfs, thats retarded. Your friend with "game" didnt lay 125 (aka) 30 girls by being in a relationship.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Monogamy can come later, much later. If your philosophies are so tight, but they dont work, well, then, they arent so tight. Sorry.


Just cutting through the Political correctness, and shootin you straight. Wish there was more of it.
 

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
184
Reaction score
11
Good Point

Very true,

That's absolutely true Scought, my theories obviously aren't so tight.......which is why I'm posting here and trying to learn things in order to get better game lol.

Yah I'll face reality, a 21 year old guy who has only kissed like one girl in his life, obviously is doing something very very wrong.

Mind you I'm not the best looking guy in the world DESPITE the fact I work out all the time and I have a pretty good body. I also train with a personal fitness instructor just because I'm a spoiled little brat who has the money to do so....JK. More like I don't use my money wisely.

I know I have a bunch of limitations due to my facial appearance, but I'm not about to sit here and whine about it and feel sorry for myself too a whole bunch of well knowledged people who I do not know in real life.

However I am looking into my options in that regard now that I am old enough to make decisions for myself.

Anyways just wanted to say how very true what you guys said was......it is kind of contradictory that a guy who supposedly knows alot about the "game" would be as painfully brutal with girls as I am.......but oh well that's why I am a dedicated student of all of this.
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Being a man with "game" is all about action and purpose.

You don't need seduction techniques, and all this nlp BS. Even a dating "philosophy" that you say you have can be murder.

Stop analyzing everything. It's pointless, and you will get stuck in a cycle where instead of taking action, you're stopping to think... and this is making you miss opportunities.

Back to the top line: if you take action in every aspect of your life... women included and you do it with a sense of purpose, then you are instantly very attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex.

The best part is, you just have to follow your gut and do things on your own terms. Don't supplicate for anyone.

Easy as that.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top