"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

First post..Got a question.

Kaspar6

New Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
SINY
Alright, how's it going guys


I live in a house that is right on the water.
Across the way, there are two girls that seem interested in me.

Last time i talked to them(they only live there sometimes over the summer) they said "swim over on Labor Day and say hi"

How do you fellas think i should play this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
suprise suprsie: swim over there and say hi. then invite them to coem skinny-dipping with you.
say ru kidding, btu ask them if they want to swim.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
U seem pretty damn AFC to me. If I knew 2 girls were very interested in me, it'd be like cakework getting them into bed. C'mon man ! Read the dj bible or something.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by Kaspar6
Alright, how's it going guys


I live in a house that is right on the water.
Across the way, there are two girls that seem interested in me.

Last time i talked to them(they only live there sometimes over the summer) they said "swim over on Labor Day and say hi"

How do you fellas think i should play this?
Um, follow the signs on the website is the best way of solving your problems. But, ill answer your question, swim over and say hi. Just go, if they are not there, their loss, dont mope over them. They have one shto with you
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top