Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Post, coupled with a great new girl!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 100cagefighter

As far as her being a 10, she is in my book, whether she is by anyone else's account I do not know, to me it is merely an opinion. But, as my friends said, she is SLAMMIN'.

AAAGGGHH! Someone shoot this guy!!

Seriously bro, how the hell can she or any other girl be a 10? You mean to say you now know her well enough to know she has absolutely no faults in any way whatsoever? No such person exists. The frame of mind you can put yourself in by thinking of any girl in such terms is a very negative one in my view. I've done it myself when I was a complete AFC (RAFC now).

Yeah, she's a pretty HB who may or may not be worthy of you but that's it!

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, keep it coming.

I'm plotting my next move as we speak. I haven't talked to her since in almost a week, so I don't know if she is waiting for me to call her or if she is thinking things over about staying with her boyfriend and she doesn't want me to know about it (which I'm betting on).

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I don't know if she is waiting for me to call her or if she is thinking things over about staying with her boyfriend and she doesn't want me to know about it (which I'm betting on).
Just wondering 100cagefighter, have you been reading any of this post?

Infatuation and denial come to mind...move on, read more.

We've been there >> Do things outside of this situation for a moment.

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm stuck at home with a broken nose so I don't have a lot to do. I'm just working on some papers I have to turn in for finals week.

I've read some stuff from the DJ bible, but it isn't making a whole lot of sense, at least not yet.

What I get out of it is be confident, have a life, don't be a chump. I'm not a chump, I'm confident and I have a pretty decent life. What I do seem to have a problem with is finding room for this in my schedule, and of course the boyfriend.

I admit I like this girl, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. It may seem like I'm obsessing, but I'm not. To me if it works it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. The only thing is right now I'm sitting at home writing, and I haven't talked to her in almost a week. I'm just seeing what you all have to say about it, and what the dj bible has to say, then I'll decide whether I should call her or not.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's break this one down, shall we:

Originally posted by 100cagefighter
To start off I did meet one (girl), ironically through the internet.

To start off, why is that ironic?

she liked my advice and the way I made her feel

Do I sense an extra-absorbent emotional tampon here?

she does have a boyfriend who she says "she knows she needs to break up with."

...because he's a big jerk and treats her like sh1t, not like you who's a great guy with such wonderful advice and insight.

Well, I have made no romantic attempts to this point, keeping it on somewhat of a friendship level

This revelation came as a HUGE shock to me.

but I would rather be friends than nothing at all

Well great, because that's exactly what you are going to be.

She decided about a week ago that we should talk on the phone, so we did for about 4 hours.

She decided?!?! SHE decided?!?!?!?!? What the hell is this.... wait a sec, I overlooked something... 4 HOURS!?!?!?!?!?!
Did she decide to give you a bathroom break at any point in the conversation?

About 2 days later she asked me to meet her somewhere because she wanted to meet me in person.

Sounds like you're in complete control of this situation.

I rode in her car with her and she commented on my physique ( I am an athlete) and that I should be a cheerleader with her and it would be fun (she is a cheerleader at school).

From what I've read so far, that would be perfect for you.

The problem is that was on Thursday (May 1) and now it is May 6 and we haven't talked again.

Good Lord!!!! You better clear-out another 4-hour block of your time and get on that telephone RIGHT AWAY!!!

I'm wondering if she dropped the idea for some reason (her 'boyfriend' comes to mind) or if she may be waiting for me to do something.

You've already done plenty.

What do you all think?

Oh, you don't want to know what I think....

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant post drZaius. I do believe your patient might have died on the operating table though; flat lined. Pity pity.

But, you did your best in any case. Some are just too far gone.

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so far there have been a lot of sarcastic comments and no advice.

Let me state this differently, what would you all do from this point on?

Let me add a couple of things to this. I WAS NOT looking for a date when I first met her on the internet. I had no intentions of talking to her on the phone. She brought it up and I said it would be ok if we talked. We ended up talking for a while, and she seemed very cool. I still had no intentions of dating her. We talked for 4 hours, I don't see the big deal here. We just enjoyed talking to each other. The next time we talked she immediatly brought up meeting somewhere. I became interested when I saw her and put it all together (about a week ago). So now that I am interested what should I do?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The breakdown by DrZaius is indeed sarcastic but in a witty way and should be all you need to put everything in perspective. Good work Doc - made me laugh.:D

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here guys, you can't beat around the bush.

Are you saying it is already hopeless?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because everyone is giving you advice and you're ignoring it doesn't mean anyone here is beating around the bush. Why do you want her as a girlfriend anyways? Look at what she's doing to her boyfriend; do you want her doing that to YOU behind your back? That's a pretty obvious warning sign if you ask me.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here guys, you can't beat around the bush.

Listen. If you call that beating around the bush, perhaps you need to set your alarm clock a bit louder. Turn up the dial and let the bass sing my friend.

You see what was illustrated here was a universal display of telling you a melancholy story wrapped in sheer brilliant sarcasm and playz on words...you don't have to be new here to understand that.

So, I suggest you start using your head and think a bit...then you can start to think about your situation with women. It concerns me that you think all of these posts are beating around the bush...

It's more like ripping the bush from the ground and beating you senseless with it.

So, in conclusion:

See Dr Z's post again - but only after you wake up.

Brotha's gonna work it out.

100cagefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that according to you guy's rules I've done some things wrong. However, I don't know if that means I should just totally give up or not.

I was not interested in dating her until I met her, we talked, already, but it seems that, at least to you guys, I have already dug my grave because I didn't want to pursue her at that point. I don't know if that is right or wrong.

So here is my plan:

Tomorrow I am going to call her (short call) ask her if she wants to go out to do something (any suggestions?) and get a date and time for it.

If I fail, I fail, there is nothing I can do about it, I have no emotional attachments here.