"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

First post, a lil technique of mine...

Hanuman

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Ello DJ's, playa's and seducers... First post for me on this forum but I've been hanging around similar sites. I thought I would post a technique for you guys to try out as a way to say "heya all"...

Basically its a version of the rejection game, you know when you and a couple of friends tries to get most rejections in the shortest ammount of time...

Anyways, this is what you do. Go out with a wingman to a popular bar a bit later in the evening, the bar has to be so popular that all the bar stools generally are occupied at this time of the evening.
As you enter the building one of you takes command, look for 2 girls (the hotter the better) sitting next to each other in the bar and talking to each other. You will see this probably 80% of the time if not more. The one who spots the couple quickly proceeds (remember the 3 secs rule) to flank them on one side saying something like "Heya girls, do you come here often?" (the worse the pickup line the better). The girls will turn towards DJ #1, as they do this smile at them just as DJ #2 delivers a even worse pickup line from their other side "Yo' ladies, thoose clothes would look so good on my bedroom floor!". They turn to DJ #2 and after this they generally take a quick look at each other and leave their seats. If they don't - keep at it, try your best to be rejected but do not accept rejection until they leave their seats.

When they do leave their stools you and your wingman quickly proceed to occupy the stools and high five each other saying something like "So easy..."

After this do not give the girls ANY attention AT ALL. They will give it to you, it's almost fool proof. If they get pissed and nag on you for stealing their seats act like you are offended (with a smile on your face) "You are the one brushing me off and now I have to take this crap for taking your chair AFTER you left it?" (remember to smile) - work your other DJ'ing stuff from there...

Now should you not succed in getting rejected and them walking away, well hey - it's a pickup happenin'!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
LMFAO! I think i'm gonna pay a visit to the bar just to try this one out :D
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
You suck and no women will ever want to sleep with you.

I find your writing style appaulling and juvenile. Plus I am pretty sure you smell.

How is that for rejection?
 

Hanuman

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Don Ronny
You suck and no women will ever want to sleep with you.

I find your writing style appaulling and juvenile. Plus I am pretty sure you smell.

How is that for rejection?
*slides into the empty chair*

Hehe, well I'm sorry you feel that way! As for my writing style, English isn't my native language so sorry about that.

*sniffs armpit* - Yeah you might be right =) but endless sex sessions without showering will do that to the best of us ;)
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Hanuman
*slides into the empty chair*

Hehe, well I'm sorry you feel that way! As for my writing style, English isn't my native language so sorry about that.

*sniffs armpit* - Yeah you might be right =) but endless sex sessions without showering will do that to the best of us ;)
haha. You are alright kiddo. Impressive English for not being your native tongue!

Welcome to the forums. :cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
dude thats tats, now I just need to find a wingman to try it with, hmm think it'd work solo?
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Originally posted by Kourt
dude thats tats, now I just need to find a wingman to try it with, hmm think it'd work solo?
If you're gonna hifive yourself in a bar while mumbling 'too easy' as a hot chick turns her back on you, PLEASE at least have someone tape it for us :D
 

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
ROTFLMAO!!!! I'll definitely be pulling this one tonight at the bars. Talk about entertainment!!!

Welcome
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
LFMAO
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
haha may not be a great pickup tool..but at least u get some fun..and a seat
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Yeah this is all well and good... but many chicks are more about standing their ground and instead of moving they are simply going to make a big scene, tell you get the f&^% away stop harrassing them before they get restraining orders, "can't you see we are drinking here, small d1ck?" etc.

Still it sounds like fun and if the opportunity ever presented itself sure, go for it. Just don't count on getting served in that bar... the chicks might already have everyone else on their side! haha

gl,
f.
 

Hanuman

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by firestarter
Hanuman dude,

Are you Indian by any chance ?
Nah, I just picked the Hanuman name because that monkey god dude looks kewl...

I'm Swedish actually ;-)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Talk about having fun :)

Plus having fun, some of them might get into you, and give you hints, in which case you abort plan A and start PU them :)
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
hehe this is fricken GOLD. welcome dude :D
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
this tip is great why didnt i think of that??? the bars in L.A. are alway packed
 
Top