Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First post, a lil technique of mine...

Hanuman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ello DJ's, playa's and seducers... First post for me on this forum but I've been hanging around similar sites. I thought I would post a technique for you guys to try out as a way to say "heya all"...

Basically its a version of the rejection game, you know when you and a couple of friends tries to get most rejections in the shortest ammount of time...

Anyways, this is what you do. Go out with a wingman to a popular bar a bit later in the evening, the bar has to be so popular that all the bar stools generally are occupied at this time of the evening.
As you enter the building one of you takes command, look for 2 girls (the hotter the better) sitting next to each other in the bar and talking to each other. You will see this probably 80% of the time if not more. The one who spots the couple quickly proceeds (remember the 3 secs rule) to flank them on one side saying something like "Heya girls, do you come here often?" (the worse the pickup line the better). The girls will turn towards DJ #1, as they do this smile at them just as DJ #2 delivers a even worse pickup line from their other side "Yo' ladies, thoose clothes would look so good on my bedroom floor!". They turn to DJ #2 and after this they generally take a quick look at each other and leave their seats. If they don't - keep at it, try your best to be rejected but do not accept rejection until they leave their seats.

When they do leave their stools you and your wingman quickly proceed to occupy the stools and high five each other saying something like "So easy..."

After this do not give the girls ANY attention AT ALL. They will give it to you, it's almost fool proof. If they get pissed and nag on you for stealing their seats act like you are offended (with a smile on your face) "You are the one brushing me off and now I have to take this crap for taking your chair AFTER you left it?" (remember to smile) - work your other DJ'ing stuff from there...

Now should you not succed in getting rejected and them walking away, well hey - it's a pickup happenin'!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! I think i'm gonna pay a visit to the bar just to try this one out :D

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You suck and no women will ever want to sleep with you.

I find your writing style appaulling and juvenile. Plus I am pretty sure you smell.

How is that for rejection?

Hanuman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
You suck and no women will ever want to sleep with you.

I find your writing style appaulling and juvenile. Plus I am pretty sure you smell.

How is that for rejection?
*slides into the empty chair*

Hehe, well I'm sorry you feel that way! As for my writing style, English isn't my native language so sorry about that.

*sniffs armpit* - Yeah you might be right =) but endless sex sessions without showering will do that to the best of us ;)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hanuman
*slides into the empty chair*

Hehe, well I'm sorry you feel that way! As for my writing style, English isn't my native language so sorry about that.

*sniffs armpit* - Yeah you might be right =) but endless sex sessions without showering will do that to the best of us ;)
haha. You are alright kiddo. Impressive English for not being your native tongue!

Welcome to the forums. :cool:

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude thats tats, now I just need to find a wingman to try it with, hmm think it'd work solo?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
dude thats tats, now I just need to find a wingman to try it with, hmm think it'd work solo?
If you're gonna hifive yourself in a bar while mumbling 'too easy' as a hot chick turns her back on you, PLEASE at least have someone tape it for us :D

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!!!! I'll definitely be pulling this one tonight at the bars. Talk about entertainment!!!

Welcome

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LFMAO

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha may not be a great pickup tool..but at least u get some fun..and a seat

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is all well and good... but many chicks are more about standing their ground and instead of moving they are simply going to make a big scene, tell you get the f&^% away stop harrassing them before they get restraining orders, "can't you see we are drinking here, small d1ck?" etc.

Still it sounds like fun and if the opportunity ever presented itself sure, go for it. Just don't count on getting served in that bar... the chicks might already have everyone else on their side! haha

gl,
f.

Hanuman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by firestarter
Hanuman dude,

Are you Indian by any chance ?
Nah, I just picked the Hanuman name because that monkey god dude looks kewl...

I'm Swedish actually ;-)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about having fun :)

Plus having fun, some of them might get into you, and give you hints, in which case you abort plan A and start PU them :)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe this is fricken GOLD. welcome dude :D

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this tip is great why didnt i think of that??? the bars in L.A. are alway packed