Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Online Date Since Breakup - Rejection

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there.

I went on a date yesterday with a girl from Tinder. My first since my recent breakup

On the date she seemed highly interested and was talkative and even complimented my looks. She was like this before the date as well.

However, after a brief back and forth today on WhatsApp I told her that we should hang out again. However, she said would like to, but only "as friends". This, understandably, completely baffled me, but I guess it shows that their words mean nothing if they're not willing to actually do anything.

Lesson learned, I guess. I've got to try and make that move there and then.

It's depressing, but we go again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This isn't rejection, this is simply her not being attracted enough to you.

She doesn't know you to reject you, you just didn't make a good enough first impression on her to leave her wanting more.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me you were in an LTR for a long while, a very long while. This is just the reality of modern dating. Gaslighting, love bombing, attention seeking, time-wasting, etc, etc, etc, and every now and then you meet a cool girl and hopefully by then you have your stuff together enough that she'll stick around for a bit.

At the end of the day, yesterday was your turn, today it will be somebody else's.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there.

I went on a date yesterday with a girl from Tinder. My first since my recent breakup

On the date she seemed highly interested and was talkative and even complimented my looks. She was like this before the date as well.

However, after a brief back and forth today on WhatsApp I told her that we should hang out again. However, she said would like to, but only "as friends". This, understandably, completely baffled me, but I guess it shows that their words mean nothing if they're not willing to actually do anything.

Lesson learned, I guess. I've got to try and make that move there and then.

It's depressing, but we go again.
-where did you met her?
Did you escalate?
Did you kiss her
Who initiated most interactions?
Hb how much?

Ill ssay more after you responded. Just so you can learn, because this message= NEXT!

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
-where did you met her?
Did you escalate?
Did you kiss her
Who initiated most interactions?
Hb how much?

Ill ssay more after you responded. Just so you can learn, because this message= NEXT!
Met her at a bar in South London.

I tried to make a move but she pulled back.

She initiated a lot. It seemed to flow well.

She was about a 6.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I see.

Sixes are notorious for not knowing they're sixes, but still somewhere deep down inside they'll might be more guarding and catious because of the MANY pumps and dumps they went through.

-Must've been something during the actual date. Did you ta)k about your previous relationship? Try to cut that out next time. Dont smile too much ,as it may seem like you are SO HAPPY to be with her Highness . Be more aloof.

She initiated so something drastically must've happened. Personally I think I can always track back to 1-3 things or moments what might've caused her to pull back. Women can be ruthless once they notice something they consider a "red flag".

Tons of shyte i can say. Let me just say, props for approaching. Keep that energy UP.

Welcome to the modern dating era, where women are fickle and delusional by default...

Last edited:

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I see.

Sixes are notorious for not knowing they're sixes, but still somewhere deep down inside they'll might be more guarding and catious because of the MANY pumps and dumps they went through.

-Must've been something during the actual date. Did you ta)k about your previous relationship? Try to cut that out next time. Dont sme too much ,as it may seem like you are SO HAPPY to be with her Highness . Be more aloof.

She initiated so something drastically must've happened. Personally I think I can always track back to 1-3 things or moments what might be caused her to pull back. Women can be ruthless once they notice something they consider a "red flag".

Tons of shyte i can say. Let me just say, props for approaching. Keep that energy UP.

Welcome to the modern dating era, where women are fickle and delusional by default...
I talked about my ex a but, but I said that we broke up three months ago instead of two weeks ago.

I asked if she wanted to go to another bar by my place and she said we could go next time.

I'd say I'm pretty good looking personally. For reference I get over 250 matches in London on Tinder.

Even after she gave an LJBF, she was still calling me "gorgeous" but just apparently didn't feel a spark. A load of ****.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You didnt give her the vaginal tingles and dried up her poozy. It happens. Keep it up (No pun intended)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked about my ex a but, but I said that we broke up three months ago instead of two weeks ago.

I asked if she wanted to go to another bar by my place and she said we could go next time.

I'd say I'm pretty good looking personally. For reference I get over 250 matches in London on Tinder.

Even after she gave an LJBF, she was still calling me "gorgeous" but just apparently didn't feel a spark. A load of ****.
With first dates i like to "plant the seed and let it grow ", so I can reap it later.

I dont aim for sex, although I will make it sexual from the get go..just the way I'll hug her will be oozing sexuality, let alone how I look at her with hunters eyes and the tonality of my voice.

I also like to keep first dates short. 2 hours max, just drinks. If it goes beyond that time, it MUST be because I sense she wants more that day.

Again, replay the episode in your mind and figure out what caused her to do an 180.

She would've been a rebound anyway. Not even a great one considering she was a 6 at best. Judging by how often she told you you're "gorgeous " she might've felt inferior to you. But IF a woman tells me that , her legs will be spread like mustard that same night...

I am dangling between you where too cautious/ ill at ease, and she knew YOU were outta her leauge.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
With first dates i like to "plant the seed and let it grow ", so I can reap it later.

I dont aim for sex, although I will make it sexual from the get go..just the way I'll hug her will be oozing sexuality, let alone how I look at her with hunters eyes and the tonality of my voice.

I also like to keep first dates short. 2 hours max, just drinks. If it goes beyond that time, it MUST be because I sense she wants more that day.

Again, replay the episode in your mind and figure out what caused her to do an 180.

She would've been a rebound anyway. Not even a great one considering she was a 6 at best. Judging by how often she told you you're "gorgeous " she might've felt inferior to you. But IF a woman tells me that , her legs will be spread like mustard that same night...

I am dangling between you where too cautious/ ill at ease, and she knew YOU were outta her leauge.
I'll have to learn for next time.

I wasn't particularly looking for anything long-term so soon after a breakup.

I should also learn to not always get so depressed when rejected, that's something I need to stop doing. It happens to everyone.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

She doesn't know you to reject you, you just didn't make a good enough first impression on her to leave her wanting more.
It's a rejection sans for beta roles. He could follow her IG, like all her pics, then sub to her Onlyfans. All while she blows me in my Lexus. With the OF sub, the OP can watch me unload in her and watch her swallow.

Men and women can't be platonic friends. Mode one bro.

Anything other than a yes, complete with the actions to back it up, is a no.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score

I generally think that they often say this when they feel that they have a better option(s), particularly if you met them on app.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I generally think that they often say this when they feel that they have a better option(s), particularly if you met them on app.
She thinks she has better options in part because you didn't make a good enough first impression in person.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

How to make a lasting first impression that’ll leave her wanting more?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How to make a lasting first impression that’ll leave her wanting more?
Depends on the woman and that's where the ability to read women in person and adapt to what will work for them comes in. And that comes from experience...some people take longer than others to figure it out.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the woman and that's where the ability to read women in person and adapt to what will work for them comes in. And that comes from experience...some people take longer than others to figure it out.
You can kind of tell by her expression/body language when first meeting to see what she thinks of you.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, are there some tips you’d recommend for people with no experience that works with the majority?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So to tonality & physical escalation is a must first dates?