"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

First one night stand at college.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Yea IM finally getting the hang of my college social life, I know tons of people, have a lot of hook ups with parties and I have made a name for my self.

Well the other night it went to a hole new level, I went to my friends frat party and I ran into a girl that I met the weekend before and apparently she was feeling me, well a few drinks and a few hours later my moment arrived, she gave me and a friend a ride back to our dorm in her green mustang and my friend that was with us asked me if I was going with him or staying with her, well she sed "your not leaving me are you"? so of course I was not going to leave this 21 year old (IM 18) sorority girl hangen,we were supposed to go out to eat breakfast but I ended up going to her apartment at 3 in the morning and not leaving until 4 in the afternoon, well apparently I made a hell of an imprison because when got back to school on one of the most beautiful days iv ever had down here, she called and asked me if I want to have a "Movie night" with her, maybe IM ***** wiped but I spent last night in her apartment and she gave me a ride back this morning.

So this girl that's almost four years older then me and now hooked on me, its just the ego boost I needed, Iv had some bad luck lately and that was exactly the brake I needed, so IM not sure where this thing with this girl is going but all I know is for once in my life I don't want attachment, I just want to have a good time and with as many people as possible, IM an eighteen year old college freshmen Donjuan in training and IM not looking for a girl friend, if something happens then that's cool but I think I should experience all I can first.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."-James dean
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Remember what you said about relationships the nxt time you **** a girl and she hints tiwards wanting a relationship. It will work wonders, trust me.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
treasure the next 4 years man...you will miss them deeply when you get out. im graduating in 2 months and im making the most of every SECOND that i have here at school.
 

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by killerasp
treasure the next 4 years man...you will miss them deeply when you get out. im graduating in 2 months and im making the most of every SECOND that i have here at school.
Med/Law school. Another 4. :p
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
true..but once you are in grad school..its no longer school..grad school is like a job. 9-5 with studying at night.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Not fun... looks like I need to start enjoying my time more, as well.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
So you fucced her right?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
wouldn't call it a "one night stand" more like 'you banged her' the first time around. chicks who really dig a guy and allow them to bang her make it real easy.. and basically YES, when a girl opens the door for you - to most girls it is perceived as wanting a relationship from you.
 
Top