"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

first lay.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
what was YOUR first lay?

mine was with a 22 year old, ex model, bisexual, married with a kid, blonde woman. at the time she was messing around with my friend, another bisexual. her boyfriend and me. i met the married woman through my friend.

her boyfriend got beaten up after i had sex with her... he attempted to do the same (i heard this from people) and the husband came home early one night and found him having sex on HIS bed in HIS house with HIS wife. i was lucky and i didn't get beaten. anyway, i stopped seeing her.

i saw her with her husband sitting down at the local shopping center one day. i was with two friends. i walked past her and we both laughed and smiled as i walked past. the husband was looking down on the ground. little did he know the man who fuked his wife had just walked past him.

:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
holy sh!t. your first was a lesbo milf? lucky dog
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Where do you find these women?

My first time even attempting to be sexual with a girl was when I was 14, when my mom caught us getting it on and did everything she could to discourage me from ever doing it again, which is why I have little other option now, but to do what I can to catch up to pace in experience as I'm 10 years behind the majority of people as a result of it.
 

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
323
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Anaheim California USA
my first time was when i was 15 with a girlfirend of mine.
i was so nervous i couldnt get hard but she acted understanding and all ofa sudden i got hard and banged her. man just thinking about it and how good it felt makes me want to bang someone
:D
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
My first time was pretty odd.... I dunno if I should even count it.
This girl was 15, I was 16, however she must have been about 5'0 and a virgin. Me on the other hand 6'2... We went away to a cottage with a bunch of friends, had a couple of drinks, smoked a couple of dubies, we go back in our cottage and go at it...........
However I couldn't get my **** in her! This girl was all ready to go she's naked, ready and spread but too ****ing tight, there's no way I could get in her! We tried about 20 minutes in every different position but just couldn't work... the physics of it didn't work out!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
18, went to my oldest brother's wedding reception with my HS gf who would do everything but intercourse. There was a slightly older girl with big tits who started flirting with me... after I took gf home, I returned to the party and continued to flirt with big tits.

She was a bit chubby and didn't think she was my type, but while I was making out with her, for some reason she really got to me. I ended up screwing her on the side of the freeway early the next morning. She was playing around with me while I was driving, so I pulled over to the side and we jumped out. I thought we were far enough down the bank that nobody could see us from the freeway, but truckers kept blowing their horn as they passed... too funny.

Afterwards when we got back up to the car, the highway patrol had left a parking ticket on the windshield, but it was very nice of them to not interrupt the action.
 

Move

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Australia, NSW
lol Don Marko =)
My 'almost' first time was the same! How frustrating!!! I suspected she wasn't wet enough - but we were both virgins and didn't know any better.
My first REAL lay was with a flatmate of my friends. She was a 28 year old. I was 18.
I ended up back at a friends house after a big weekend. The whole sex thing had been playing on me for years and after everyone telling me to make it special etc i just ****ed this girl to get the ball rolling. Needless to say it did exactly that and now im working on making up for those missed years.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by Move
lol Don Marko =)
My 'almost' first time was the same! How frustrating!!! I suspected she wasn't wet enough - but we were both virgins and didn't know any better.
See I suspected the same thing... however I solved the problem by rubbing beer on her, as an unfinished can of beer was the closest available liquid. She was like: "Are you sure this is what you are supposed to do" and I'm "Yeah relax people do this all the time" But still no LAY :(

By the way... glad you got out all that society bulls*t ideas about sex out of your system... always remember that it isn't in society's best interest for guys like you and I to go and seduce as many girls as possible...
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
lol! this is funny stuff. i sometimes wonder what a virgin would be like. but hey, good posts! keep em coming!
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
My real first time was just lousy and I shudder to think of it.

My close-to-first time I was at the beach with a (younger) girl who had come down with her friends. I'd called her drunk a few nights before and for whatever reason she thought I was a baddass. She'd been with a couple of guys before.

Only thing was we started making out and her breath smelled so badly of clams and cigarettes (she'd had dinner with her folks) that I nearly puked. Complete loss of structural integrity and desire...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top