Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First four day game approaches

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I took the Ukranian girl for a day 3 tonight. I went for this kiss, got friendzoned, she said "you know we're just friends right" Im gunna cut her off.

She kept saying things like were you dared to come talk to me, what do you get out of this? Friendship? All confused. She said she was meeting up with me because she was in the city on her own. She also said shes not usually friendly to people but was with me. She said our interaction is cool because we dont know anything about eachother, she also said two other people cold approached her but she brushed them off.

In our meets i was qualifying her other than looks, but also trying to show intent by spiking by saying she was attractive and that I liked her eyes. Friend zoned, oh well shes gone forever now. On to the next one.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing silly games. Maybe wants to use you to pivot into a social circle or something like that.

Got to watch foreign girls in that regard...

Obviously it's kissing or hit the road sister. A more sexual interaction sometimes filters them quicker also.
Shes never asked about my friends, she seemed really shy and introverted , she started to come out of her shell a bit more tonight. Im reading about kiss rejections, I might try and go for it one more time, then drop her if I fail a second time. I think the "you know we're just friends right" kind of killed it though.

Shes been in the country for 4 years, just in my city to study for another 2 weeks then goes to her home town up north.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump - wondering if I should pretend nothing happened and try again or cut her off / let her chase.

Thoughts?

Will be day gaming and looking for new plates tomorrow

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to you @wonderer and this thread. I don't hear about too many DJs cold approaching these days while a majority of threads being about gripes with women, games, low IL, OLD double standards, etc... Keep up the good DJ work. :up:

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my first bang out of day game 2 weeks ago, 18 year old Ukrainian chick with a thin frame and great face (full thread : http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/try-again-or-next.240067/page-2#post-2425530). I took her on my first insta date, I think I insta dated her too much as I took her for coffee then bounced her to a bar after. This is my only instadate so far but think it definitely stops flaking. Have you guys ever had flakes from an instadate?

Ive been abroad in Budapest and did a bit of daygame there, I didnt give a **** and could do anything as I knew id never see anyone, dayagme abroad is difficult though as some girls genuinely dont speak english, was fun though I didnt get anywhere, I was with friends and daygame wasnt a priority at all, maybe did 30 mins in 4 days.

Back home for some reason ive hit a lul, not really getting numbers like before, Ive had more AA when approaching, but also the numbers are not replying, Im trying to incorporate qualification into my daygame to reduce flakes. Im going out 2/3 times a week. Carrying on the hustle.

Also approached my first ever two set yesterday, one was an 8, the other was a 3, it was fun, actually seemed easier as they could both talk with eachother too, but the number I got has not replied, wondering if I shouldve insta dated them both?? haha

Got my first bang, I know this works, now I want 2 more bangs before the end of the month.

Last edited: