Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First four day game approaches

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hoping shes thinking of monkey branching soon
Girls who aren't already in the process of branch-swinging don't give out their number. They definitely don't meet for coffee.

It might be a little disheartening at first--the temptation will be to write her off as an anomaly; she's one of the 'bad ones'--but far more girls are available than anyone who hasn't seen it firsthand would be comfortable admitting. I think I've met maybe a handful of girls, out of 1000's, who I really think were unavailable, but they were also with their friends (social judgment) & even a lot of them crossed lines I wouldn't be comfortable with in a monogamous arrangement.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who aren't already in the process of branch-swinging don't give out their number. They definitely don't meet for coffee.

It might be a little disheartening at first--the temptation will be to write her off as an anomaly; she's one of the 'bad ones'--but far more girls are available than anyone who hasn't seen it firsthand would be comfortable admitting. I think I've met maybe a handful of girls, out of 1000's, who I really think were unavailable, but they were also with their friends (social judgment) & even a lot of them crossed lines I wouldn't be comfortable with in a monogamous arrangement.
I met her, I took her for proper drinks, she offered to pay but I wanted it to seem more of a date, it was just me and her, I kino'd as much as I could, she wasnt resisting, she kino'd me a bit, I tried to push boundaries, she didnt really bring up her boyfriend, once when I asked what her bracelet was about and once when she said she wanted to get a tattoo on her bum, and I said she should get my name on both cheeks, she said her bf wouldnt be happy, not in a serious tone. Will go for the K close next time, if nothing I might next her.

Other girl has been replying but taking 12-24 hours, interest is so low dont know if I can even be bothered to ask her out, she was good looking but not amazing.

Will be cold approaching again sunday, mon, tues and wed.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future NEVER pay for a girl with a bf--that's what her BF does--and if she wanted a boyfriend, she already HAS ONE & she's hanging out with YOU lol. So in the future, ask yourself what her boyfriend would do and do the opposite.

Really that's game for any girl...What would most guys do? Well, she's single so that must not be what she's looking for... Or she has that & she's still shopping...

But props on getting her out. Get her out again. As for the 12-24 hour stuff, that's just the game these days. It's tempting to try & hide behind 'self-respect' & 'high interest'--but even super interested girls might not have the social skills (especially today) to convey that interest.

I've had girls disappear mid convo for a month--hit em up again & they're on their way over. By the same token some girls who reply in seconds flake out. I go out enough that I've hit on girls that've rejected me before & a lot of them are all about it the second time around.

I mean, have limits on your time & standards for what you won't put up with--but make sure you're not using it as a rationalization to avoid rejection.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future NEVER pay for a girl with a bf--that's what her BF does--and if she wanted a boyfriend, she already HAS ONE & she's hanging out with YOU lol. So in the future, ask yourself what her boyfriend would do and do the opposite.

Really that's game for any girl...What would most guys do? Well, she's single so that must not be what she's looking for... Or she has that & she's still shopping...

But props on getting her out. Get her out again. As for the 12-24 hour stuff, that's just the game these days. It's tempting to try & hide behind 'self-respect' & 'high interest'--but even super interested girls might not have the social skills (especially today) to convey that interest.

I've had girls disappear mid convo for a month--hit em up again & they're on their way over. By the same token some girls who reply in seconds flake out. I go out enough that I've hit on girls that've rejected me before & a lot of them are all about it the second time around.

I mean, have limits on your time & standards for what you won't put up with--but make sure you're not using it as a rationalization to avoid rejection.
Thanks for this. Wont be paying next time. I didn't text her after the date, she has started to chase me already, messaged me yesterday, I kept it brief as I was going out. Will ask her out again today and I need to go for the K close when I get her out again, I feel a bit awkward that she has a bf, I've not been in this situation before.

One of the girls who didn't text me back originally text back after I tried the "I text, you don't reply, this is so us!" she replied after a couple of days, saying along the lines of - nothing personal, hope you're having a good weekend! Ill text her back tomorrow and try and get her out.

Girl who is taking 12-24 hours to respond I have asked out, she hasn't responded yet, to be honest I don't really care.

Approached a new girl while going out yesterday, had a bet with my friend that this girl was Russian, dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin, real good looking girl, I seem to have an eye for Russians now haha(ex gf was Russian), she came out to the smoking area and I said - "Privet" she said Privet back and asked if I spoke Russian, hook was instant. She ended up being Estonian, she was with two friends, I was engaging in a 3 set, mother hen was being awkward and the two wanted to move on to the next club and were saying it was cold outside, mother hen actually did me a favour and was saying do you two want to carry this on over coffee, I asked for the number she had only been in the country for 10 days so didn't have one, mother hen said she has facebook, handed her my phone and she added herself. Waiting for the FB accept and ill text to get her out. We'll see.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did 5/6 approaches today. Very slow start, honestly 30 mins and couldn't find anyone worth approaching. This really killed my vibe and energy, also put a lot of pressure for a girl that I did find. I wish I could just do approach after approach after approach. I can do this in London but its one hour away, so I dont see the point in picking up girls there, but I know I could do 100 approaches and the quality of girls would be high. I had a coffee and recollected myself, the approaches then started to come.

The model kind of went out the window, I was asking too many questions, some girls had bf's but I still put a smile on their face, I love putting a smile on a pretty girls face, it puts a smile on mine.

Before I left I had a really good interaction with a real good looking girl, she wouldnt give me her number but gave me her snapchat, now im home shes removed me from it! Not sure what I did wrong here, the conversation was good, we talked about where she was from, she hooked me, we talked about uni, sushi, then I went for the number, not sure how long the interaction was, maybe it was too short? I was asking questions rather than making statements but she was laughing and enjoying it. Its difficult to keep track of time when youre in the moment. I asked what she was up to and she was just going home, I reckon I couldve got the insta date but bottled it. Ive found her facebook - should I add? nothing to lose?

Takeaways:

• If I don't get the number, keep talking and ask again, dont accept anything but the number.
  • I try to go for the perfect approaches - im conscious of people around us - the last approach was on the high street - im not worried about other people now
  • Go for the insta date!!I havent done this yet, but this is my next step

Questions for you guys:

• How long are your interactions?
  • Do you only day game in sunlight? It was starting to get dark, I wanted to continue gaming but Im worried girls will feel threatened by me as the sun goes down.
Update on previous girls:

• Bf girl has bailed on tonight, says she has a mad hang-over and is on a 24 hour flight to nz tomorrow, she has mentioned this before, her relationship with her bf must really be dead - was going to meet up with me instead of seeing him before she headed off? She said lets go on a mad one when she gets back, puts a :/ face for being away for 2 weeks. Im gunna ask her to hit me up when she's back, we both might have forgotten each other by then, who cares though, shoudl I try and keep up interaction sparingly while shes away? Ive learned through her that I really need to work on my kiss closing, all the kino escalation ladder steps had passed.
  • Girl I double texted agreed for a drink, I asked for the next day or tomorrow, she hasnt replied - low interest - bye
  • girl who was taking 12-24 hours to respond, said she was busy this weekend for coffee, offered next weekend, I replied "maybe", im not waiting around for you, low interest - bye
Thanks for reading guys, I know these posts are long. Appreciate feedback / advice as always! You are top guys.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Made about 5 approaches today, I definitely ask too many questions, and also my stack and vibe really need some work, some girls I dont approach because I really dont know what to stack with, what do you guys do in this situation? I opened one girl and all I could say was I like your scarf, I couldnt think of anything and we just looked at eachother, first time I left the set before she did!

Also was vibing with another girl but she was on the phone to her nan, I made a joke about it but she went off, need to get them to stay, say just 1 sec or something like ive done in the past.

Learnt from my mistakes on the last girl and got her number, Im not sure if its a real one but she was holding a loaf of bread and I managed to talk about that for 10 minutes, was very funny.

Im going to go to London next week, its an hour away but I need to go anyway, and really want to approach a lot of girls to get my experience up

Takeaways:

• Dont let her go so soon!
  • Stop asking questions
  • Work on the stack/vibe, going to read up on some more scripted stacks now until I become a bit more natural with it

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff man! Keep up the good work. Results will come with time. Definitely not easy to do! I hope to find some time soon to go the San Francisco and daygame.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made about 5 approaches today, I definitely ask too many questions, and also my stack and vibe really need some work, some girls I dont approach because I really dont know what to stack with, what do you guys do in this situation? I opened one girl and all I could say was I like your scarf, I couldnt think of anything and we just looked at eachother, first time I left the set before she did!
Vibe over everything. Absolutely nothing wrong with questions--just make sure your vibe & tonality make the questions interesting. Remember breaking rapport tonality--even if you're asking questions, your words should be moving in a downward trajectory. Try alternating between playful & challenging. Quit worrying about content--it's all about the vibe. Just say something. In fact, write down 3 things you can say/stack to any girl.

I.E. "I like your scarf. [Awkward Smile]. It's too bad you're so stuck up [This is one of my go-to's]. Do you ride horses? [This is another one I've used more than once.]"

But see how those two can just be stacked for any situation? Logically it makes no sense, but she just needs you to say something. She'll either say, Yes--and then you can compliment her on her posture and disqualify her since all horse girls are crazy. Or, No, and then you can qualify her: "Good. Girls who ride horses are crazy."

That kind of binary structure, Yes/No, Qualification/Disqualification, is money. I do this with finger nails all the time (good opportunity for kino--just go for a handshake, hold her hand & go from there):
  • Nails done = disqualify her for being crazy & high maintenance but compliment her choice in design/color & joke about her scratching up my back.
  • Nails not done = qualify her for not being crazy but talk about how she's probably too innocent for me & I like girls who scratch up my back.
Cold reads are also money. Just start making assumptions about her & act like those assumptions are rooted in vast experience with other girls.

Also was vibing with another girl but she was on the phone to her nan, I made a joke about it but she went off, need to get them to stay, say just 1 sec or something like ive done in the past.
"Ask your nan if she approves of me taking you to coffee. Hey, Nan. Girl, it's cool. She likes me. Sweet little old lady. Do you think she'll bake me some cookies? Tell her bye. Her soap's about to start. Girl."

You won't have more value than her nan--or her friends or her parents or her dog--so don't pit yourself against them. Align your value with people she already values. In this case, nan doesn't know you're there but you're not making her choose between you or her: you're just there demonstrating your personality.

Learnt from my mistakes on the last girl and got her number, Im not sure if its a real one but she was holding a loaf of bread and I managed to talk about that for 10 minutes, was very funny.
Self-amusement is key. Even if you don't get this girl, you had fun. That's the key to outcome independence. Every time I talk to a girl, I ask myself, How can I make this fun for me? And I prioritize my fun over the end result--but what you feel, she feels, so if I'm feeling good then my chances with her go up anyway.

Dont let her go so soon!
Assume the sale. Walk with her, if you need to. It's not that you're low value or being rejected--it's just that she hasn't experienced your value yet. Give her the opportunity. And since you're a generous, magnanimous person, give her more opportunities than she deserves.

Stop asking questions
Just keep talking. Questions aren't inherently bad. It's all about your vibe & demonstrating that vibe.

Work on the stack/vibe, going to read up on some more scripted stacks now until I become a bit more natural with it
Probably a good idea.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you live, but in most big cities, when someone tries to strike conversation with you while you are walking, it's a prelude to asking you for money (either that, or it's tourists asking for directions). People tend to be very reluctant to indulge such conversations with strangers.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More approaches today.

Converted 50% to numbers, my best yet, all girls were gorgeous. I know its not about numbers but my sets were longer this time, they went well. I tried to take one on an insta date for the first time, she said she didn't know me, asked too early! Just carried on talking, she said she had a bf but was up for meeting up... second girl who has a bf whos given out her number... hes back in italy so f*ck him.

Ive been taking the time whilst not approaching to read more theory, read about challenging and teasing and tried to incorporate this into my vibe. Also been just simply having the stack as an assumption where she was from, worked a charm every time, correctly guessed a girl was from northern greece and another from south of italy.. when I get it wrong I just teased her about it, danish girl I thought was Swedish, I just said everyone thinks the danish are the ones the swedes look down on!

Also been using the yad stop more, think my stop could still use some work, some girls just walk away without me even being able to open properly.

Text all the girls today but none have replied haha. Tomorrows a new day.

Sent a couple of ping texts to bf girl whos in NZ from an earlier approach who I took out, just trying to keep it alive while shes away, shes back next week, looking forward to trying to get into her pants when shes back.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are kicking arse :D

I would recommend getting a book called "Daygame Mastery", by a PUA called Krauser. Not sure if it's still in print, but it's a bible.

Mindset, the street stop, text-game, managing a rotation, dates, everything. Helped up my game considerably.
None of the 3 girls text back, getting numbers is easy, transitioning to a date is my next step. Im thinking they don't know enough about me, maybe the interactions are too short still.

How does the book compare to Tom Torrero's?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By now, you've probably had a decent amount of boyfriend rejections.

Were they of the "you're a great guy, but I have a boyfriend" variety?

Or was it more like "...I have a boyfriend..."?

If you are getting numbers easy, and they are "meh" about seeing you again, then I imagine you are being too friendly - not sexual enough.

Also the vast majority of girls should stop. Perhaps that's a presence thing. Like I say, too friendly. For example.....

The difference should be that we don't look like sh*t, have a more commanding presence, and don't have the same needy energy that they do.

If a woman mistakes anyone for one of those guys, it's often just piss poor game. They are the example in what not to do.

If you are getting numbers by being friendly and non-threatening, expect your number closes to take a dip when you start experimenting with being a sh*tlord. But you'll get more sex long-term by being more of sexual threat.

--------------

As for messaging, it helps to text more often than in other types of game. If I get a number from going out on a Friday night, I usually won't initiate over the phone until Sunday at the earliest.

A girl from the street seems to need more than that. Probably each day or two. And the initial text on the same day that you meet.

I like: "It was nice to meet you today, wonderer". But there are many options. You have to find what suits you.

I like it because it's a closed message that doesn't require a reply. Then, if she replies, you can follow it up there and then, or pace things slower by leaving a follow up until the next day.

If she doesn't reply, I'd just ping her the next day regardless.

Not sure. I only have Krauser's book.

Which book are you referring to?

Daygame mastery has a massive section on text-game that goes for like 100 pages. Seriously best thing I've ever read on the subject.

Had a girl last year that went between England and Italy, and needed to use long-game. That book got me through :D
Tom Torrero Street Hustle. Ill see if I can check out the book you recommended. Ive just been watching youtube videos so far.

Did more approaches today, maybe 5/6, a few of these had boyfriends but didnt really let it stop the interaction. One said I was very confident and social and liked the interaction we had but she had a boyfriend. I dont have trouble approaching, I dont get nervous anymore. I didnt manage to get any numbers, im getting hooked by the girl but seems that this isnt really everything, the girls end up having to go to the gym or make a phone call.

My takeaway from today is to always go for the close! Keep asking myself what if I had asked. You guys had sets you didnt think went that well and you got the number and you ended up taking her out? Im thinking because its not socially normal to stop someone on the street they feel like they have to go but may still be into you as she was hooking etc?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hook point doesn't mean sh*t. I found the same thing. But your general experience and mine are complete opposites.

For a start, you aren't anxious about the initial open. That is the part that by far gets me the worse. Once I'm in set, I'm okay.

Secondly, you are pvssying out of the close. That is something that I've always done strong (I used to even try and close girls that obviously weren't interested, just to understand the boundaries).

I got far less numbers than you seem to be getting. But I got more dates, and eventually started getting laid.

I can completely understand you having second thoughts about this type of game. I quit twice, myself. Daygame is fvcking brutal. I think the quit rate is something like 95% after the first two months.

If you want to lower the difficulty to get over the initial hump, you can do a few simple things:
  • Approach on IOI's. Get better at reading them.
  • Approach women in the same culture as yourself (If you are dressed professionally, go after businesswomen. If you are dressed like a goth, go after rock chicks - etc etc).
  • Lower the quality of women you are trying to game. If you are a male 7 going after female 9's, it's much much harder.
Find your staple diet of amenable girls.
Thanks for the response. Next time I go out I am going to make it a habit of always going for the close, always.

Daygame is brutal, but Ive also got a date out of it with an attractive girl, so I know it works, Ive also been approaching 8/9's which makes it difficult, im going to carry on though, 8/9's are what I want so I need to learn the hard way.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you choose daygame? And did you know what you were getting in for?

Loads of easier ways to get a girlfriend (for example). Most daygamers are a special breed entirely (and a bit crazy) :D
Ive always been a night game person, Ive been good at it. My last gf I met through day game, I did my first 2 approaches which I havent mentioned in this thread, I didnt even know what I was doing and actually went indirect, and the girl became my gf, she was the hottest girl I have ever been with.

This made me decide to do day game properly, but also that I dont have to wait for the weekends to approach women, I like fashion so I like to see what girls wear during the day, and ive also always been sociable and confident so daygame seems like a good fit. I do day game and nightgame now, its hard because they are so different, im naturally night game so I come across way too excitable and impatient in day game I think.

I did know what I was getting into and I knew it would be hard and take time. How long was it before you noticed yourself becoming much better? What do you mean they are a special breed?

By the way I am going to go to London on Thursday where I can do loads of approaches, finding here in my city that I cant do too many approaches and am taking a long time to find a girl to approach increases my anxiety. Just want pure volume for the learning experience - will update once ive done it.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More approaches, I feel like im getting better, converted most approaches to numbers, but numbers dont mean sh*t and im not excited about it. 8 approaches, 6 numbers. All 8/9 girls.

Some of the interactions were shorter than I wouldve liked, they had to go to work or something similar, walking fast, in my mind these are flakes already - 5 min interactions. I will text all of them though. Last girl was super hot, seemed into it, her friend actually walked off and said I have to go but she stayed, only problem was she kept saying I approach girls all the time, she thinks im a player, i just denied it. My confidence seems to be throwing these girls off!! i even approached a group of girls and guys, ended up getting the guys fb... I shouldve asked if they were all together, I was singling and teasing one out of the group. Will look for the girls fb and add her and ask her out. Some of the girls are leaving in a couple of days or tomorrow and I cant commit anything tonight, bit rubbish. Watch this space.

I tried to take the last girl on an insta date but she said she was too tired, got her digits instead, ive also been smiling more on the approach cheekily, and when asking for a drink saying why - they seem lovely, good sense of humor etc, just trying to reduce flakes. She asked my age, I am 28, she was 20 but said she was 21 soon - is this her trying to qualify herself to me for not being too young?

Takeaways:

• Keep doing what I'm doing, assumption on where there from, then tease about it. Smile on approach, say why you want to take her out
  • If there is a mixed group, ask if they are together, go for the girls number! F*ck the group!

Questions:

• Is over confidence killing me?
  • How do I deal with girls who say I do this all the time and think im a player?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.

My go to is to anchor the set, but to do it in a cheeky way. This is because they are usually somewhat sh*t-testing you, and also want to know if you are being real.

So:

"How dare you? I'm really offended by that!" (feign outrage, but in a silly way).

"I'm a really good guy. You can ask my mum. She thinks I'm the best".
What does anchoring mean?Ill try this next time, I was just like no! Im just confident and sociable, really hope she doesnt think im a player, she didnt have a english number so I added her FB, shes just accepted so thats a good thing, will send a ping in an hour or so.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dialing things down and being more real with her.

By bringing up my mother and the like, I am humanizing myself.

A simple way to do this early in set, when you feel that you are being too "gamey", is to just tell her your name. Simple and pleasant.

I think we've all done that before.

It's validating yourself to her, and it's being ashamed of the approach itself. That's how I felt, anyway. Not good energy.

Hence, I prefer a middle ground.
I dont think its being ashamed of the approach at all. I am confident and sociable so thats what I went for. Will try out what youve suggested though next time!

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have news. Im starting to see real results!

I met a girl a few days ago and got her number, we agreed to meet that night after her lessons finished. I messaged her a bit later and said we should meet when you finish. She flaked said she was tired and that she would text me tomorrow. I thought to myself another flake, who cares. She didnt text me then next day so I thought I have nothing to lose, texted her, she ended up asking me to come round that night... I went round but the college doors automatically locked!! I couldnt get in. Ended up meeting her during the day today, she goes back to her home town this eve but wants me to go meet her.

Just goes to show that if they flake the first time, doesnt mean their not keen, was no counter offer either.

Next story: after dropping this first girl off to class I met another girl. again an 18 year old (in 28), a sexy Ukrainian, the day game chat was terrible, for whatever reason I invited her for coffee, she agreed, my First instadate!! I then bounced her to a bar (the same one I took the first girl lol), spent too long with her probably. But it was good, meeting up with her tomorrow.

Starting to see results. Really enjoying daygaming. Do you guys send feelers the same day after Idates too?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props for sticking with it! Cold approach is one of those things where you'll run into the same walls over and over and over and then suddenly improve exponentially (at least it was that way for me). So make sure to take pride in the small victories, since you'll need it to motivate you for the next set of struggles. You've gone from not being able to get girls to stop, to worrying about what to do after an instadate. That's huge progress.

If I were you, I'd start trying to focus on turning instadates to insta-pulls. Have a reason for them to come back to your house--a record collection, a pet, etc. & seeing how far you can push things. You'll lose the first couple girls--but you'll learn a lot in the process (and there's a good chance that you lose those same girls via phones & setting up a Day 2, anyway). Celebrate the small victories & don't get complacent.

As far as phone stuff, I always text them when I get their number. Text them next day for logistics about a midweek meetup (assuming I meet them on the weekend), unless they're in town for a short period of time in which case I push for a meetup that night and every night after that as long as they're in town. After dates, as far as texting, I've had both approaches (same day texts & waiting later in the week) work and I've had both approaches backfire. I think a lot of it depends on the girl but I think it's optimal to have at least one solid text exchange within 48 hours of meeting a girl and to end it on a high note. The more you can become a real, tangible part of her life (Oh, this is a guy I text. I must like him--so he isn't just a stranger I met on the street) the more likely you are to meet them again.