Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First forum post: could use some woman advice brothers

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just recently discovered this place and am loving it. Makes me happy to see a bunch of guys coming together trying to help each other, talking meaningful stuff, or just **** talking (good kind).

Anyways to the good stuff:

Met this chick on tinder and we hung out 3 times. We vibed extremely well and had a great time every time (our personalities and looks paired very well together). I really liked her a lot and could of seen myself dating her longer than just a ONS and that says something because that barley happens with all of the woman I see.

The 3rd time we hung out I had her over at my place, cooked us dinner and baked a delicious cake. After we ate and talked a bit, I said we should put something on the tv (good way to get close and make a move?). She said that she should get going because it was getting dark and she had to walk home...and left.

side note: a couple days before she brought up she “doesn’t like being all touchy with people she is not 100% comfortable with due to something in the past.”

The next day after the 3rd hang, I sent a happy birthday text, she replied, and then that’s it. I didn’t respond, she hasn’t texted me, it’s been 5 days. We went from texting everyday to nothing.

here are my questions:

1)after the 3rd date and not even kissing, should I put in more time or energy with this chick or is it a lost cause?

2) if so, how should I end it? Never talk/reach out to her again or text her and say something like “you missed out on a good one” or some **** like that.

3) regarding my side not, are damaged goods a blood red stop alert sign and not even worth being anything with?

if you read this and responded, I really appreciate it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You played it safe and you lost. Regardless of what a woman says she doesn't want a guy who plays it safe. She wants a guy who goes for what he wants.

If you want to re-engage I would just act like nothing has happened and just text her again and invite her to do something

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like "we really hit it off/we had a really good time" seems to be the male equivalent of "hes a great guy". It feels like every time i read it, its followed by how there was No sexuality and the girl moved on. Ill say the same thing about it i always do... You can think about how well it went after youve fcked her. Before then, and perhaps even after, you dont know.

1) It sounds like a lost cause overall to me, most probably she moved on to other guys already. Did you ever actually escalate with her to either get rejected or get to the next stage? I wouldnt end a first date without at least making out, the girl will wonder why you arent doing anything/whats wrong with you.

2) Dont text her that shyt lol. Just move on, if she wants something she will reach out (very unlikely)

3) Never encountered that damage so cant answer. Honestly i think she just moved on, if it was only that she needed more comfort but she wanted you then i think she wouldve kept being more enthusiastic with you. Dont sweat it too much bro.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just recently discovered this place and am loving it. Makes me happy to see a bunch of guys coming together trying to help each other, talking meaningful stuff, or just **** talking (good kind).

Met this chick on tinder and we hung out 3 times. We vibed extremely well and had a great time every time (our personalities and looks paired very well together). I really liked her a lot and could of seen myself dating her longer than just a ONS and that says something because that barley happens with all of the woman I see.

The 3rd time we hung out I had her over at my place, cooked us dinner and baked a delicious cake. After we ate and talked a bit, I said we should put something on the tv (good way to get close and make a move?). She said that she should get going because it was getting dark and she had to walk home...and left.

side note: a couple days before she brought up she “doesn’t like being all touchy with people she is not 100% comfortable with due to something in the past.”

The next day after the 3rd hang, I sent a happy birthday text, she replied, and then that’s it. I didn’t respond, she hasn’t texted me, it’s been 5 days. We went from texting everyday to nothing.

here are my questions:

1)after the 3rd date and not even kissing, should I put in more time or energy with this chick or is it a lost cause?

2) if so, how should I end it? Never talk/reach out to her again or text her and say something like “you missed out on a good one” or some **** like that.

3) regarding my side not, are damaged goods a blood red stop alert sign and not even worth being anything with?

1. Non sexual, low libido, low sex drive = next!

From Go, I am touching her. Exercise common sense. I could hug or kiss from go. I don't think. Its purely Neanderthal caveman biology. Its always go time. Disclaimer obv being no or stop which means next.

I hugged a chick once off tinder secs into my date. She complied. But leaned out. NOT READY YET is the translation. Again, you take said feedback. Recalibrate.

More chatter. Gift of gab. Million dollar mouth piece. Turn on the charm. Flirt. Tease. Push pull.

On exit, she leaned into kiss and I pullback now. You **** with them. You calibrate after Tue fact but your the puppet master. Your the CAUSE. She's reacting tobstrings you pull.

2. You don't. Go get more girl's. Let her figure it out. From what you posted, your beta and chad + Tyrone stretch her out.

The key is to posy your hand. I am a Neanderthal. I am a caveman. I'm not domesticated. Unapologetic. Take what's yours, that being your shot in this life.
Stop thinking.

Downgrade all women to booty call. Upgrade upon earnings of dinner and anything beyond Netflix and chill.

Most aren't worthy.

3. After a decade +/- of pickup, I don't look at women as potential candidates. I screen and disqualified for crazy, ugly, feminist, false accusations, and the benchmark prerequisites being top form SMV 18-23. Not post cawk carousel.

Step your game up of kuz. Hit dingers. Its either on or off.

I want that rip my clothes off like a wild animal sex during covid pandemic. Not excuses.

I got several on the go, all on worker visas, seeking citizenship in UK willing to meet up at risk of deportation.

This is the sort of desire you want.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it sounds like she's keeping her options open while you've already chosen yours

This is never a good spot to be in

No contact will be telling, as the weakest person will always break the silence first

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got several on the go, all on worker visas, seeking citizenship in UK willing to meet up at risk of deportation.

Sounds perfect. Foreign girls = hotter and less cvntified than native British girls anyway

PM me if you know a particular area/way of getting at them

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can think about how well it went after youve fcked her. Before then, and perhaps even after, you dont know.
Haven’t heard that one before but damn those are words to live by.

didn’t really make a move to begin with. Honestly she was being pretty weird about getting super close due to “corona”.

you right, I messed up but will learn and take action from this lesson and your advice. Not sweatin it, thanks for the advice brotha

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first mistake was to wait for the third date to make a move. I always tell them if they want to go back and chill at my place on the very first date. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. But I think It's better to just know what they want there and then.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Non sexual, low libido, low sex drive = next!

From Go, I am touching her. Exercise common sense. I could hug or kiss from go. I don't think. Its purely Neanderthal caveman biology. Its always go time. Disclaimer obv being no or stop which means next.

I hugged a chick once off tinder secs into my date. She complied. But leaned out. NOT READY YET is the translation. Again, you take said feedback. Recalibrate.

More chatter. Gift of gab. Million dollar mouth piece. Turn on the charm. Flirt. Tease. Push pull.

On exit, she leaned into kiss and I pullback now. You **** with them. You calibrate after Tue fact but your the puppet master. Your the CAUSE. She's reacting tobstrings you pull.

2. You don't. Go get more girl's. Let her figure it out. From what you posted, your beta and chad + Tyrone stretch her out.

The key is to posy your hand. I am a Neanderthal. I am a caveman. I'm not domesticated. Unapologetic. Take what's yours, that being your shot in this life.
Stop thinking.

Downgrade all women to booty call. Upgrade upon earnings of dinner and anything beyond Netflix and chill.

Most aren't worthy.

3. After a decade +/- of pickup, I don't look at women as potential candidates. I screen and disqualified for crazy, ugly, feminist, false accusations, and the benchmark prerequisites being top form SMV 18-23. Not post cawk carousel.

Step your game up of kuz. Hit dingers. Its either on or off.

I want that rip my clothes off like a wild animal sex during covid pandemic. Not excuses.

Damn that’s some good fvcking sh!t right there. That’s exactly what I needed to hear and learn. It makes sense. Wish I would of known this before, I bet would 100% be different outcome. Fvck. You live and you learn. Screenshot ting this and reading it before bed every night. Thanks bro

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Hey welcome aboard and yea its a cool place. No offence but you sound young.

Yea your interaction is a bit off with her but maybe not unsalvageable. You seem naive and that can be fixed.
Do you want to see her again?
I’m 24. To be honest an evaluation I give myself is my actual age is 24, I look And have a mindset of a 20-21 yr old :/ I’ve had an alright amount of experience with woman, unfortunately not of the best quality but that’s what I’m trying to change and get. Better quality

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 24. To be honest an evaluation I give myself is my actual age is 24, I look And have a mindset of a 20-21 yr old :/ I’ve had an alright amount of experience with woman, unfortunately not of the best quality but that’s what I’m trying to change and get. Better quality
[
Hey welcome aboard and yea its a cool place. No offence but you sound young.

Yea your interaction is a bit off with her but maybe not unsalvageable. You seem naive and that can be fixed.
Do you want to see her again?
Do I want to see her again? Kind of but at this point I feel like given the feedback it’s too late

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score

here are my questions:

well it sounds like its a unanimous decision. F*CK that b*tch haha. With that being said, welcome to the forum brother glad that you found it

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

here are my questions:

Hmmmm she came to your house but bounced once u suggested a movie which indicates u would likely make a move in her mind. She either got turned off by something u did at dinner ...maybe the whole baking a cake thing lol...kind of feminine sounding...or she just views u as a friend and used u for dinner. But going to your house indicates some initial interest on her side imo. Maybe she was on the fence and just wanted to be sure then confirmed u as not dating material for her by your recent actions.

Either way bang tinder girls on the first date man of try to. Tinder sloots not meant to be taken seriously.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like her as much as you say, and feel that the two of you have such an incredible chemistry, then just try being patient and see what happens. From what you've said, everything is good, you're just not having sex. If you genuinely enjoy her company and like talking to her, then focus on that. Early sex isn't always a guarantee of long term success with a woman

If you need sex and kissing, then just get it from another woman while you play the slow game with her. I'd fall back from the cooking for her and stuff though until she warms up more

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to the 3rd date and didn't even kiss? This is very bad, add to that you cooked her dinner and baked her a cake? Congratulations you are know the perfect girlfriend with a penis. I don't believe that she sees you sexually so if you want to have a romantic relationship with her you are wasting your time. Move on and learn from this experience.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to the 3rd date and didn't even kiss? This is very bad, add to that you cooked her dinner and baked her a cake? Congratulations you are know the perfect girlfriend with a penis. I don't believe that she sees you sexually so if you want to have a romantic relationship with her you are wasting your time. Move on and learn from this experience.
Lmao. As much as I wish you were wrong and want to call you a d!ck, you right. I’ve been blue pilled for a minute, just trying to see the red pill light hence why I’m asking. Thanks for it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that’s some good fvcking sh!t right there. That’s exactly what I needed to hear and learn. It makes sense. Wish I would of known this before, I bet would 100% be different outcome. Fvck. You live and you learn. Screenshot ting this and reading it before bed every night. Thanks bro
Approach each set as if there was a terrorist attack. Bomb attached to their chest.

Not from scarcity but proactive. I wont ever see her again. Life is over. Going out on my ****in shield.

Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Every set is practice. The key take away isn't any one girl but rather cultivate Being THAT GUY. The lad who approached her with her parents or with her mates. Ballsy. Balls to the wall.

You want to seed adventure. The lad who has options. Dread is key. It avoids women getting out of pocket or not being feminine. You want her best, top form SMV 18-23 not post wall, cawk carousel and done her bbc gang bangs with Tyrone and friends.

Women are immoral disgusting *** dumpsters in the modern era until proven otherwise. Treat as such. Leave cherish and phaggotry to simps and cucks.

Every set, every baeeees practice. Its not champions league final or the super bowl. Its not gane 7 of 7 of the world series. She's practice.

Key mate, I am a strike out legend. 10 +/- yrs of balls to the wall pickup. But I approach. I pull or strike out in the process. 99.9999 % don't approach never mind pull.

Check out the blueprint decoded. Get on the grind. The bigger disaster is not missing out on the girl. Its the fact it bleeds into other areas of life from biz, sex, opportunities and more. Step up or step aside.

Said girl would be a notch on the old belt. Next set kuz. Leave feelers to women and small children.

You can't be half monk half hit man. It's a game of chance and there's no room for anything but mercenaries.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see this chick again, ask her out. Anything other than a yes is a no.

Sounds mostly like low interest based on what you've described, but you won't know until you try to setup a date.