Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P.s. was I right about the New Balances? just had to know :lol:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hah the rest of the world loves ripping on “American Men”, it’s an old, tired trope, and it’s incorrect mostly.

There’s a reason why white American men are amongst the most desired men on the planet.

But hey ya’ll can tell yourselves whatever helps you sleep at night.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hah the rest of the world loves ripping on “American Men”, it’s an old, tired trope, and it’s incorrect mostly.

There’s a reason why white American men are amongst the most desired men on the planet.

But hey ya’ll can tell yourselves whatever helps you sleep at night.
It’s funny you mention that. My Puerto Rican chick and I talk a lot about the dating scene in general. I have also talked to her niece about it who is 31. They both told me that they think white women are crazy! They told me Puerto Rican women and other Latinas are capitalizing on getting good white men because they know that white women are not taking care of their men. The niece is with a white guy from the Midwest who is a lot like me. they said that Latino men are getting too demanding and lazy and white men are really appealing. I don’t know I mean I’ve never met a Latino man who wasn’t a hard worker. But maybe in relationships they are? One of my best friends in the world is a Latino cop i used to work with. But overall, yeah, white men are very desired right now by Latina women and probably other cultures too.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny you mention that. My Puerto Rican chick and I talk a lot about the dating scene in general. I have also talked to her niece about it who is 31. They both told me that they think white women are crazy! They told me Puerto Rican women and other Latinas are capitalizing on getting good white men because they know that white women are not taking care of their men. The niece is with a white guy from the Midwest who is a lot like me. they said that Latino men are getting too demanding and lazy and white men are really appealing. I don’t know I mean I’ve never met a Latino man who wasn’t a hard worker. But maybe in relationships they are? One of my best friends in the world is a Latino cop i used to work with. But overall, yeah, white men are very desired right now by Latina women and probably other cultures too.
Not shocked White women in America are delusional, entitled and extremely narcissistic.
There is a reason why Passport bros have become popular in the last 2 years

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that American white guys though are at a disadvantage when it comes to eastern european women as they are very cultured and sophisticated. American white guys are hardworking and practical but they lack sophistication, not many can dive into the nuances of Shopenhauer or other such thinkers. Thats not to say that this isnt changing with the popularity of stoicism which leads guys to dive into greek/roman history for instance. But i know some white guys that do really well w American women and some latinas but cant get more than 5 minutes w a Russian girl for instance. My advice to white american guys that want eastern europeans? Read and read a lot, u basically have to be an alpha nerd to get these type of chicks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
C'mon, everyone knows that Arthur Schopenhauer was outconsumed by Hume...:cool:

I do think that American white guys though are at a disadvantage when it comes to eastern european women as they are very cultured and sophisticated. American white guys are hardworking and practical but they lack sophistication, not many can dive into the nuances of Shopenhauer or other such thinkers. Thats not to say that this isnt changing with the popularity of stoicism which leads guys to dive into greek/roman history for instance. But i know some white guys that do really well w American women and some latinas but cant get more than 5 minutes w a Russian girl for instance. My advice to white american guys that want eastern europeans? Read and read a lot, u basically have to be an alpha nerd to get these type of chicks.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There we go haha, u must have had ur fair share of Ukranians
Not one, although I had a passel of them in one of my teams at one point, and two were definitely gorgeous. That said the porcelain Eastern European dolls do not appeal to me if I’m honest.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one, although I had a passel of them in one of my teams at one point, and two were definitely gorgeous. That said the porcelain Eastern European dolls do not appeal to me if I’m honest.
A doll is too uncanny for me too. Give me something imperfect, a hairy slit, a tooth gap, baby tits, a slightly big nose, anything but dont give me perfect. But yes, its good to be well read for the eastern europeans, they appreciate intellectual stimulation much more than basics in the west ever will.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Here ya go @logicallefty :) - if ya know, ya know.

UXOHA3PEDRB6RNS5LRFI3MLH2Y.jpeg

I got a new addition that looks just like the one girl in this clip (we all know which one), she's 16 years my junior. I may have just died and gone to heaven...

And before one of you bitter little byatches responds - haters gonna hate.

p.s. I don't give a rat's arse if you have tiktok or not or what you think about it.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.