first date

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys my friend for a couple of years is coming over and i know that she likes me. shes gona come over to my house and i was planning to play some video games for a lil bit then ill tell her to go to park with me. but the problem is theres nothing to do at the park but i was just planning to let her borrow my bike so we can bike there.
my problem is i duno what to do at the park because theres a lake and theres some ducks i think so maybe we can feed those. any suggestions?? btw theres no carnival or play or anything here. and no bowling either. and i dont really wana go to a movie. so do u guys think going to the park is ok? maybe well just chill there and talk

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your plan is to play video games and then have her ride your bike (literally)?

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah because we started off as friends and shes my sisters best friend. we havent seen each other for a while but we chilled like 1 month ago and my sister said that she likes me and i was starting to like her too. we talk on aim and stuff but yeah.
lol i dont really know what to do when she gets here and from reading these stuff i thoguht i should be more assertive and tell her shes going to the park with me. and maybe we can get some starbucks or something. do u guys think i should do that??

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i would do the movie idea but the problem is i have 2 younger brothers that stay home all day. and i live in a small apartment so i dont really wana stay in here long. um we both like athletic stuff and we like math(lol) umm i duno what else but shes a pretty fun person so i dont think she would totally dislike me if i did something different

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taking her to park is more ideal. Not neccessary to the park; you can simply say "hey, lets go for a walk around the neighbourhood." I she no reason why she'd refuse that proposal...

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokingly challange her to a basketball game or something and go to the park and play horse. I did that with a girl one time and it was a great time, as long as you don't get competitive and keep it light with some goofy trash talking and crazy shots. After you guys do some athletic, since you said you both like it, then you can go for a walk or do something else where you can keno and talk and escalate.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
duckbutt said:
hey guys my friend for a couple of years is coming over and i know that she likes me. shes gona come over to my house and i was planning to play some video games for a lil bit then ill tell her to go to park with me. but the problem is theres nothing to do at the park but i was just planning to let her borrow my bike so we can bike there.
dude, if she isn't game i know i am. :yes:

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
duckbutt said:
...we started off as friends and shes my sisters best friend.

From experience, I'd say getting with your sister's bestfriend would be the worst thing to do. Especially if you screw her (the bestfriend) over, your sister would not take it very lightly...

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but i duno my sister is all for it she was even joking with me that she wants anna(her best friend) to be her sister in law haha. o and shes my step sister btw.
shes gonna be here for like the whole day so do u guys have any suggestion on what to do?? im open for anything because i duno how to entertain a girl for like 5 hours haha.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience, video games arent all that bad of an idea, at least for a little while. Just dont pick like Halo or something haha. When i have girls over i tell them i can kick their butt in Dance Dance Revolution, and usually girls are half decent at this game, so it turns into a competition and its fun too. :up:

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW my step sister said she will come too so shes gonna hang out with us!! now it might be like a get together thing where me, my brothers, stepsister, and her friend go out together!! wow...... what am i supposed to do now there goes my whole plan

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
duckbutt said:
WOW my step sister said she will come too so shes gonna hang out with us!! now it might be like a get together thing where me, my brothers, stepsister, and her friend go out together!! wow...... what am i supposed to do now there goes my whole plan
c'mon dude invite me. s***, how would one more person hurt?? i will bring some roses for the girls and some chocolate for you dudes. let me lead the way :woo:

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha come on over! since i cant do anything about her tomorow cept maybe for some light convo, lets just have a get together!