Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date with girl from highschool I met again after 2 years

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just moved back into my old town after modeling for a year and a half and I went to my old highschool's homecoming football game. Well, I saw this girl there that I graduated with and started talking to her. She used to have a pretty big crush on me in high school and I never acted on it because I always had other girls in my pocket.

Well, in high school she never had a boyfriend, but since then she's actually had a few. Long story short, after talking to her and exchanging numbers, I asked her out to see a movie tomorrow and she accepted. I know, movie date not a good idea for a first date, but I've known this chick for a long time.

Question is....Should I make the first move on her? Be the one to grab her hand, or wait to make a move if and when I get her back to my place? My friends who know her better than me have warned me to let her make the first move, but that just goes against everything I know....any suggestions?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, the date is happening in like an hour...won't be able to get her back to my place tonight because it will be too late for her....so what should I do at the movie? This is a tough one like I said earlier because other people told me I should let her make the first move but I'm almost positive she's way too shy to.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her a few times during the movie. If she looks at you and holds eye contact, go for the kiss.