Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date went well. Call vs text

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I normally don't text, I'd call when I feel like doing so, no time frame.

Normally after the 1st date, it's always the girl who would initiate texts, thanking me for the dinner, drinks and etc.

1st date as a rule, I never seek to fvck, I seek to know her a little better, understand her passions etc and then see if there's anything special about her other then the superficial appearance girls generally puts on.

It carries on from there.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good sign. Setup something for Friday at your place or her's and see how she reacts. If she says too soon, meet up for an activity and then drinks; preferably close to your place or hers.
Setting up something for next week, as we both are out of town this weekend.

I think I’ll do something fun and drinks this time around. On the first date she was a bit apprehensive about going back to my place on a first date, despite heavy making out, so I think that’s just some first date ASD going on. Not a big deal on a very first date.

I figure I’ll take her out again this time around and then if I like her enough to have a third date, we will make dinner at my place.

This girl just takes her time responding. Likely playing hard-to-get a little bit, which I’ve seen in other women before who actually ended up having pretty high interest and it showed on our second dates and beyond. I’ll take her initiating after the first date as the positive indication here that she has good interest.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Setting up something for next week, as we both are out of town this weekend.

I think I’ll do something fun and drinks this time around. On the first date she was a bit apprehensive about going back to my place on a first date, despite heavy making out, so I think that’s just some first date ASD going on. Not a big deal on a very first date.

I figure I’ll take her out again this time around and then if I like her enough to have a third date, we will make dinner at my place.

This girl just takes her time responding. Likely playing hard-to-get a little bit, which I’ve seen in other women before who actually ended up having pretty high interest and it showed on our second dates and beyond. I’ll take her initiating after the first date as the positive indication here that she has good interest.
Just make sute the bar or activity is close to either your pad or her's. You need options; just in case.