"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

First date went well. Call vs text

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I normally don't text, I'd call when I feel like doing so, no time frame.

Normally after the 1st date, it's always the girl who would initiate texts, thanking me for the dinner, drinks and etc.

1st date as a rule, I never seek to fvck, I seek to know her a little better, understand her passions etc and then see if there's anything special about her other then the superficial appearance girls generally puts on.

It carries on from there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
That's a good sign. Setup something for Friday at your place or her's and see how she reacts. If she says too soon, meet up for an activity and then drinks; preferably close to your place or hers.
Setting up something for next week, as we both are out of town this weekend.

I think I’ll do something fun and drinks this time around. On the first date she was a bit apprehensive about going back to my place on a first date, despite heavy making out, so I think that’s just some first date ASD going on. Not a big deal on a very first date.

I figure I’ll take her out again this time around and then if I like her enough to have a third date, we will make dinner at my place.

This girl just takes her time responding. Likely playing hard-to-get a little bit, which I’ve seen in other women before who actually ended up having pretty high interest and it showed on our second dates and beyond. I’ll take her initiating after the first date as the positive indication here that she has good interest.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Setting up something for next week, as we both are out of town this weekend.

I think I’ll do something fun and drinks this time around. On the first date she was a bit apprehensive about going back to my place on a first date, despite heavy making out, so I think that’s just some first date ASD going on. Not a big deal on a very first date.

I figure I’ll take her out again this time around and then if I like her enough to have a third date, we will make dinner at my place.

This girl just takes her time responding. Likely playing hard-to-get a little bit, which I’ve seen in other women before who actually ended up having pretty high interest and it showed on our second dates and beyond. I’ll take her initiating after the first date as the positive indication here that she has good interest.
Just make sute the bar or activity is close to either your pad or her's. You need options; just in case.
 
Top