Took this girl out to a comedy club last Saturday night. We had a blast and laughed our asses off. Afterwards we went club hoppig for a bit and did some dancing. Later on we went to the grounds where they were holding the local winterlude festival. It was closed but we still went to check out the ice sculptures and goof around a bit. Ended the night at a coffee shop where we had a decent chat. Dropped her off at her place at 5am, but ended it with just a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek(Just wanted to keep it simple, probably could've gone for more).
I had a blast with her but I'm definitely not crazy into her. Actually not really sure what I want from her. Anyway, that was on Saturday and it's now Tuesday night. When should I call her again? She'll be out of town this weekend so we can't get together. What should be my next move?
M.
I had a blast with her but I'm definitely not crazy into her. Actually not really sure what I want from her. Anyway, that was on Saturday and it's now Tuesday night. When should I call her again? She'll be out of town this weekend so we can't get together. What should be my next move?
M.